Chapter 15

Riele's Pov
"Sis what happened? Danny asked as she guided me to my room.

"Danny look i don't wanna talk about it, it causes me immense pain," i hope she understood but she's wasn't the type to let things slide.

"Look sis, we have each other and after mom and dad's death i told myself that i wouldn't  let anyone hurt you," she knew my weakness and that was our parents.

"Danny," i broke," I'm really hurt right now and I'm sorry but I ...i.....I'm pregnant," i knew that was definitely going to cause trouble.

"What!? she gave me a slap on my left cheek.

"Riele how could you get pregnant when you clearly know that it's hard being a single mom, look at your best friend cree. Her mom got pregnant at a very young age and you know how miserable her life as been........

"But Danny.....
"Just shut up!" She interrupted me.

But she was right Cree has been raised by her mom her whole life and i saw how people bullied her over it saying her dad didn't want her that's why he left.

I looked in Danny's eyes and she looked furious as she raised her hand to hit me and i closed my eyes waiting for the impact but i was surprised when she caressed my cheek.

"Danny what are you doing," i slowly opened my eyes just to find her crying.

"I'm sorry Riele, i know it's not your fault. You wouldn't have given yourself to someone unless he's worth it. So who's the father?" Her question left me speechless.

"Ahhh........

"Riele who's the father of your child?"

"It's, j....j.....," I closed my eyes and took a deep breath," it's Jace Norman."

"What!? You mean you are carrying his child? How come?" She kept flooding me with questions and i had no way of telling her that my pregnancy was all just a result of a stupid bet.

"Sis I'll tell you everything but for now i want to rest I'm tired and it's already night time.

"Promise that you will tell me tomorrow morning," she held out her pinky finger like she always did when we were little kids.

I looked at her as i covered myself in my bed,"I promise," i smiled.

She slowly walked out closed the door behind her.

I slowly touched my tummy.
"It's just you and me now little one, I promise to love you. You are my world now and I love you," i slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*********************************************************************************

I woke up to the smell of burning pancakes. My sister's smart but cooking isn't her specialty.

I went to the bathroom and freshened up, i didn't have any clothes to wear so i took some of Danny's clothes. They fit perfectly since we're almost the same body size. I headed downstairs and I was welcomed by smoke from the kitchen.

"Please spare the kitchen from your horrible cooking," i smiled knowing how irritated Danny would be.

"Oh come on Rie as if you can do better," she held something in her hands but I couldn't see what it was till she pointed it at me and it was my favorite spatula.

"So how did you sleep last night?" She definitely had a way with asking questions.

"I slept like a baby," i could feel her eyes cutting my flesh.

"I heard you crying, you know our walls are too thin right? Nothing is hidden in this house," and she was right. In this house privacy wasn't really expected since you could hear every little conversation.

"You won't leave me alone, will you?" I grabbed the chair and slowly sat down.

"How many months now?" The first question nearly made me fall of my chair.

"Easy on the question Danny, I'm two weeks pregnant, i know i had sex what a big deal." I didn't like were this was heading but she had every right to know.

"So what are you planning to do? And does jace know?" My sister is just a huge pain in the neck.

"No i didn't tell him," i kept looking down not wanting to face her.

"Are you kidding me he has......... just then the door bell rang.
Thank the heavens when the doorbell rang her attention drifted to the door and she went quiet.
"I'll check who it is, you just continue making the pancakes," i was glad that the conversation was over for now.

My mouth dropped when i opened the door.
"Oh my word, it's you," i reached out and gave her a tight hug.

"Of course it's me, you called me yesterday and you were crying. As your best friend i had to come," Cree was everything to me, she knew all my secrets even the ones i never told my sister.

"Are you two going to hug each other till Christmas or maybe you can come and have breakfast with me," Danny had a way of killing the moment.

"Danny it seems your cooking skills are yet to improve," Cree responded making me laugh. I always enjoyed their arguments about silly things.

"Before you two get started with your drama i want to talk," they both stared at me with bewilderment written over their faces.

I gently grabbed Cree's hand and led her to the dinning room, as we waited for Danny i was thinking of the best way to tell them about the decision i made.

"Rie," Cree's voice brought me back to the real world.

"You want to tell us something?" Danny asked the obvious question.

"Yeah i do but promise you won't be mad at me," i just wanted to get the pain off my chest.

"We promise," they both replied at the same time.

I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I'm moving to LA next week," i was waiting for a reaction but I got none.

"Aren't you going to ask me why?" I know i should be glad that they didn't react but why didn't they react.

"Actually," my sister began," i want you to start over and I support you. I have no idea why you don't want him to know about his child but i guess you have your reasons," i was just hoping Cree would intervene but she didn't, instead she just smiled.

"Cree aren't you going to scold me for getting pregnant?" I just wanted someone to tell me, I'm stupid, naive and foolish but none of those things  came out of their mouths.

"Bestie, i know you expect me to react but i can't, you need all the support you can get and scolding you won't make things better," these two were truely one of a kind.

"Are you both seriously supporting me?" I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Thank you so much, for being here for me, but Danny what about you? " I questioned, i didn't want to live her behind.

"Well we are both coming with you," she smiled, leaving me speechless.

Jaces Pov

"Bella why are you even celebrating!?" I angrily asked her looking at the state she was in.

"We won, i need to celebrate," she mockily laughed leaving everyone speechless.

"Bro I tried my best to warn you," jack was obviously rubbing salt in my flesh.

"I know but....
"Jace please bring her back," Kira surprising spoke up.

"Don't worry Kira I'll definitely find her even if it's the last thing I'll do.

Kira was always considerate but Bella on the other hand cared less about other people.

"So what are you planning to do next?" Amarr asked.

I just have one plan in mind, finding Riele
"Don't worry Amarr you will soon find out."

Sorry for making this short guys, been busy lately. Thanks for reading i appreciate, don't forget to vote and comment.😍