Chapter 38

Jace's Pov
"Jace, I'm pregnant with your child."

Her words rang in my ears like a siren drowning me into darkness, everything will fall apart, if this gets out i won't be able to send Bella to jail, she'll use this this child against me.

"Jace I'm pregnant, I'm carrying your child." She repeated but this time with emphasis.

"Are you just going to sit there and say nothing?" She questioned with annoyance in her voice but then who wouldn't be mad with this reaction i was giving her.

"Well I'm not the right person you should be telling this, you should tell the father of your child." I could see the hurt in her eyes but i couldn't be weak now. I know I'm hurting her with everything I'm saying but she has to stay as far away from me as possible.

With great difficulty i managed to convince Mr and Mrs Fox to help me out, Jack was helping with tracking down the lady responsible for shooting sean, he was so close to finding her, in fact we started digging for evidence when we got a report of mask making and actresses were trained to behave exactly as the personality of the owner of the face they would wear.

"Riele it's not my child, if this is your plan to make me leave Bella I'm sorry to crash your hopes and dreams, even if it were my child you are expecting i wouldn't be with you," i really went too far but it was for the best. She stepped back and slowly she walked away from me and the pain i felt was twice the pain i made her go through, i knew this time i might have lost her for good. Suddenly a warm feeling overwhelmed me, i was going to be a father again and this time around i would witness everything. But i couldn't let my guard down, I'm so close to finding out the truth. My phone beeps, i quickly check it and it's a message from Jack.

Jack: Bro i found out something very important you need to see this.

Me: where are you?

Jack: I'm by margaritas café, you know it has 24 hours service we won't be disturbed here.

Me: Alright I'll see you in 20 minutes, make sure no one followed you.

Jack: Already done that bro, see you soon.

Me: Alright.

I take one last sip of my wine and head for the door.

"Jace where are you going? It's 3 in the morning." A sleepy Ella walked towards me.

"I can't tell you sis but it's for everyone's peace of mind." I say pecking her cheeks. She really didn't put up much of a fight, after two minutes of convincing her that I'll be fine and i would call her when i arrive safely were I'm supposed to be she agreed.

In no time i was by the café and immediately i opened the door i was welcomed by the lovely smell of coffee.

Across the room i saw Jack completely lost in whatever he was looking at.

I walked towards him and funny thing is that he didn't notice my presence and i wondered what got him so lost apart from Kira.

"Hey man did really know you would pay that much attention to anything apart from Kira's ass," i let out a laugh and he gave me a death stare.

"Just sit down you fool," he fires back.

"Oh ever heard of politeness?"

"Not with you dude, you don't deserve my respect," he seriously knows how to answer most of my attacks.

"So what has you all looking worried like a woman waiting for her husband?"

"Take a sit first," he looks to the chair next to me and i obviously follow his directive and sit down.