Chapter 28

Riele's Pov

He kept quiet and from the looks of things he was digesting everything i just told him.

"That's not true, Bella can never do such a thing," he was getting irritated.

"So you think I'm lying to you?" I was really hurt right now.

"I'm just saying Isabella can't do something like that, i have known her since we were children. I agree she's abit arrogant but she can never harm anyone." I wish he knew want he was talking about.

"Do you trust her that much?" My voice came as a whisper but he still heard it.

"Of course i trust her, i mean she never hid the fact that I got her pregnant unlike you," his voice was bitter.

"Jace I'm sorry i thought.....

"Your thoughts don't really matter and prepare yourself. In a week's time we are going to court, i want to have full custody of my daughter."

Wait did he just say
" Jace please," i couldn't control my tears. I can't lose my child.

"Jace i can't lose my child, i already lost you," i pleaded with him but to no avail.

He left without giving me a reply.

"Awwwwr little Riele is crying," of all the people in the world i just had to end up seeing her.

"What do you want?"

"You don't have to be rude sweetheart, i mean you already know your words don't affect me," she smirked obviously rubbing salt in my wound.

"Isabella what do you want now?"

"Shhhh, relax girl I'm just here to talk."

"Why do you want to talk all of a sudden." My question came more as a statement than a question.

"I have a deal i want to make, I'll give you 50million dollars then you, that sister of yours and that bastard child that you gave birth too should leave Jace alone." My ears bled at the thought of hearing what she said.

"Look don't call my child a bastard.....

"What should I call her then? I mean do you even know who the father is?" She chuckled making everything seem like a joke.

"She's Jace's daughter."

"What!? No way, you are lying," her puzzled face was worth seeing right now.

"Sweetie Jace and i have a child together so I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to expose you for everything you have done." I smilled and left her looking lost.

**********************************
Jace's Pov

My head is spinning right now,i can't believe my life has turned into a mess in just two days.

The guys will help but were do i start from? Jack would be furious that i brought Danielle back and my bond with kira might break.

I know just want to do now. I get a hold of my phone and deal the number.

"Hello can we talk at our usual spot?" I asked anxiously hoping she won't say no.

"What time?"

"Let's say around 8am tomorrow," i replied.

"Alright no problem."

"Okay, bye," i said and she hang up.

Atleast now I'll know how to deal with everything.

The door opens all of a sudden and Bella walked in looking frustrated.

"What's wrong you look upset?" I asked hoping she goes direct to the point.