Chapter 16

Riele's Pov
"Wow this place is really lovely," Cree had a thing for green scenery while all  i thought of were the snakes hiding in the place.

"Cree you are telling the wrong person, Riele over here only sees snakes," Danny always teased me about things concerning snakes.

"Come on, we all know green scenery has snakes," i tried to defend myself.
"And Cree how did you convince your mom to let you move in with us?" Cree's mom was so over protected which scared me at some point.

"I just told her that you found me a job here," she laughed and i just imagined what sort of sugar coating she must have used.

"Enough chatting you too we have to unpack the stuff," Danny popped up out of nowhere.

"Alright we are coming, Rie what happened to Thomas? Like i haven't heard from him," i completely forgot about that jackass.

"Oh he's in prison," i responded.

"No way, what happened?" a smile forming on Cree's face, she always hated him.

"Jace put him behind bars," i quickly covered my mouth realizing i mentioned jace.

"Come on Rie you love the guy, you are carrying his baby and sooner or later he'll come for you and the baby."

"Cree he doesn't even know that I'm pregnant, please let's not talk about it." I sighed and went over to see what Danny was doing.

************************************************************************************
It was almost noon when we finished unpacking the furniture.

I admit this house was really lovely, it had a garden which i would make full use off by planting vegetables.

The back yard had enough space to put up play stuff for my little one. I was surprised when i found this place at an affordable price.

I can't apply for any job due to my condition but i can still work around the house.

Cree and Danielle on the other hand have gone for job interviews and all i have to do is sit back and relax.

I had this whole day planned out perfectly, i would watch a romantic movie while i wait for those two to come back.

"It's just you and me my baby," i touched my tummy, i couldn't believe in no time i would welcome my baby.

I agree it's only been a month but I'm really excited.

I wonder how Jace is fairing, thinking about him always makes me happy and sad at the same time.

I was day dreaming instead of watching the movie when I heard a knock.

How strange, we just moved in today and we already have visitors.

I slowly walked to the door, when i looked at the clock it was 3pm, no need to carry something with me incase someone tried to attack me.

When i opened the door i received a hot slap which made me move a few steps back.

"What the fuck Bella!" I hissed.

"Oh so you still remember my name?" Her smirk disgusted me.

"What are you doing here? And how did you find me?" Questions flooded my mouth like a tsunami.

Before i could ask further questions she welcomed herself in and sat on the couch.

"I asked you a question,"I snapped, i can't believe the nerve this girl has to come here.

"I know you are wondering how i got to you sweetheart, but hey I'm here right now and that's what matters. As for the reason why I'm here is to invite you to mine and Jace's wedding," i was completely shattered.

I lost balance and fell, lucky i fell on the couch.

"Hard to believe huh?" i could see the delight written all over her pathetic face.

"Relax and let me tell you everything, we as a crew made a bet that jace should sleep with you," her laugh was like poison.

"N....no way, you mean Kira also knew about this?" My world was falling apart right now, my skin became pale.

"Off course Kira knew, even Ella,"she tapped my shoulder making her point clear.

"It can't be, Ella would never do this to me. She's my friend," i couldn't even move at this point nor could i hide the pain.

"Awwwr, i love your confidence in people. Do you really think they actually care about you? If they did why didn't they bother calling you?"

Her words were true, if these people cared they would have atleast tried to find you.

"It's not true," i tried to convince myself.

"Poor little Riele, i don't know why you try so hard to lie to yourself, if you don't believe me here's the wedding invitation," she headed it over to me and I could see clearly who's wedding it was.

"Jace wouldn't do this to me, he said he loved me," tears fell from my eyes, like a rain storm," i saw love in his eyes for me."

"Oh did he? Well news flash Jace and i have been intimate couple of times, i guess you know how he thrusts, slow and steady, Ami right?" Her words choked me with disgust.

"P....p...please leave," i managed to gather my strength.

"Oh you don't want to hear the words he whispered in my ears when he fucked me?" Bella was seriously getting on my nerves.

She slowly moved her face to my ears and whispered the most disgusting words.

"Oh my word Bella you are tight, i can fuck you all day without rest," she mourned in my ears and i felt like dieing right there and then.

"I came here to tell you I'm getting married to him, so i guess you won't be coming and please never show your ugly face to my man ever again."

I was exhausted from that conversation, i watched her leave i heard the door open and she left, i can't believe Jace slept with her after getting me pregnant.

"Who was i kidding!? He loves someone else. I have to raise my child all alone, jace why have you caused me so much pain?"

I slowly got up and went to my room, i layed on my bed recalling Isabella's words and i couldn't believe what she said but it was the truth.

I tried calling Jace, Ella and  kira but none of them were reachable.

Drowning in my own sorrow i didn't even realize that Cree had be standing by the door.

"So what did the witch tell you this time?" Her question just made everything worse.

"I don't want to talk about it," i responded in a low fragile voice.

"Come on, tell me the truth," she demanded and i knew she wouldn't stop.

"Cree, he's getting m....m..... married to her," i broke down and cried.

Cree quickly rushed to me and she wrapped me in her arms," shhhhh, don't cry, you have alot of beautiful things ahead of you. For example your child." Cree sucked at comforting but this time she was doing it right.

"Look i know you are hurting but you need to tell Jace about the child and.....

"Cree's right, Rie he needs to know about the child," Danielle spoke making me realize that she was right.

I wiped my tears and looked up to face Danny.
"Okay, I'll go to see him one last time," i have made up my mind my child won't grow up without a father.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment ❤️