Chapter 36

Jace's Pov
"Jace are you alright?" Someone asked and i wasn't sure who it was because i was still half unconscious.

I know what i have to do now, I'll have to excute everything without any mistake.

"Miss Norman i can assure you that your brother is stable now and he can go home with you." I heard a man say.

"Where Ami?" I was struggling to wake up, i could feel everything and my eyes are open but i can't clearly see things around me.

"What happened to him? Why was he unconscious for a whole day?" Ella asked with worry in her tone.

"Mr Norman is having alot of stress which is affecting him greatly i would suggest that you keep him away from anything that might upset him." He explained everything to her and i just laid there.

"Do you hear that jace? you'll be just fine, don't worry okay?" She caressed my hand and placed soft kisses on it.

"I'm sorry Ella, I'm such a horrible brother to you. It's all because of me that our parents and monica died and it's all because of me that Sean died. It's all my fault," the self guilt i was feeling was beyond anything i could bare.

"Bro don't say such things, i only said that to you because i was hurt, Dannielle was at the house and she explained to me everything. The person who's to blame for all of this is Riele. She kept this away from us and it lead to this." She was broken from the inside and it was hard for me to lay there and do nothing.

"You are right, all this is Riele's fault and I'll make her pay."

************************************
Riele's Pov
When we arrived at the house only jack was there with the kids.

"Mommy," jasmine called out to me and she had been crying, it was evident in her swollen eyes.

"Sweetie!" i rushed to her and gave her a tight her.

"Are you alright my love?" It felt like years since I last saw her, my baby was finally with me.

"Mommy, where's daddy? Aunty Ella said he went to get you but i can't see him," her concern for Jace really warmed my heart and to think i kept them apart for all these years was really affair but lucks on my side because now jace can watch the whole process with his unborn child.

"Don't worry, he's on his way, he stopped by the store to get you candy."

"Yeey!" Luke screamed.

"Hey little guy, never thought you would be awake this late as well," he gave me an adorable smile before running into my arms and giving me a hug.

"Aunty Riele i missed you alot, Mommy said that you wouldn't come back," he said still holding on to me.

"Wait your mom's here?" I asked surprised, Bella was supposed to be in the hospital.

"Yes, she's in her room. Anyways jasmine since your mommy's back let's go to my room and wait for papa." Luke took a hold of my daughter's hand.

"Yes sweetie, go with him," i said and gave them kisses.

"Tell me when Daddy comes back, okay?" She was so loving the fact of  having jace around.

I watched the two leave before turning to Cree and Danielle.

"What's this about Isabella being here? isn't she supposed to be in the hospital?"

"Well she got discharged, her wounds weren't serious so she didn't have to be in the hospital." Danielle explained making my blood boil.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Like seriously? You know she's not in the hospital yet you kept the information to yourself.

"We had no choice, Rie you are stressed out. Jace's in the hospital and now you are expecting. All this might affect the baby so let's not talk about it," classic Cree always making valid points.