Chapter 32

Jace's Pov
Honestly Ella coming in with Doctor Mathew was the last thing i needed especially knowing fully that she heard everything.

"Jace what did you just say," Ella was dead serious at this point. Everyone in the room was quiet.

"Doctor please attend to Riele, she's in alot of pain." I was trying to dilute the tension in this room.

Doctor Mathew who's our family doctor quickly checked Riele.

"I'm afraid she has some deep cuts and some scars will be permanent, luckily she didn't suffer any fatel wounds." Dr Mathew assured us and he gave me a list of some medicine that would help ease the pain. Hopefully in a week's time she'll start her exercise so that her legs get back to normal.

"Jace i asked you a question," she immediately went to the point.

"What did this witch do to our parents?" At this point Ella was furious.

"Ella i didn't do anything, it's Riele who's putting all these negative thoughts in Jace." Bella defended herself, how shameless can she be.

"Oh keep quiet you pit cobra, my sister is in this condition because of you, how dare you put the blame on her," Danielle slapped Bella across the face.

"Who the hell do you think you are!" It all happened so fast, Bella jumped on top of Danielle and damn she has strength as she starting hitting her.

"You and your sister should stay away from Jace," Bella continued to assault Danielle.

"Isabella let her go!" I yelled while trying my best to separate the two.

"Mommy, why you fighting?" a sleepy Luke walked in. Bella stopped fighting and looked at her son, as much as she was a horrible mother she never wanted Luke to see her dirty ways.

"Sweetheart why are you up this late?" She softly said to him.

"I was sleeping then I heard you people talking so I woke up." He replied more awake now.

"Come Sweety let's get you to bed, it's your birthday tomorrow," she smiled and walked out but making sure to give Danielle a death stare.

Well Riele was unconscious the whole time, i guess that was a good thing because she was in alot of pain.

"Ahhh, Danny please take proper care of your sister," she nodded and i grabbed Ella by the hand and walked out of the room.

"Jace are you going to tell me the truth or should i get it out of that snake?" She was losing her cool.

"Let's go to the garden and talk." Is all i said as we walked in silence the whole way.

We sat down near the fountain were jasmine and i sat earlier.

"Ella it's a long story, well firstly my daughter thinks I'm dead and today she found out I'm still alive but she doesn't know it's me. She might even hate her mother for it, Ella i have been stressed out these passed few days." I sighed obviously gathering strength.

"I unfortunately found out way back that Monica and our parents' deaths was not an accident but it was a murder case, i didn't want to drag in the mess cause you had college and a life ahead of you." She sat quietly listening to everything.

"Well along the way i found out the truth but i couldn't tell you, i saw you breakdown when our parents died and all i wanted was to see you happy."

"So you think keeping the truth from me would make me happy? Jace they are my parents too, i want to know the whole truth."

"I found out that Bella caused the accident that killed our parents and Monica, unfortunately Riele's parents also died. Our parents car crashed into Riele's car killing her parents on the spot. I'm really sorry Ella, this was all my fault." I stretched my hand to hold her but she took a step away."

Sorry I hurt you ( JAELE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara