Chapter 30

Riele's Pov
Ella walked in looking completely surprised and Jace just sat next to me not saying anything.

"What are you two hiding?" She asked and i was thinking of the best way to come out of this situation.

Don't get me wrong but if i told Ella about everything then she'll go direct to Bella and confront her and we can't have that.

"We are planning on getting back together," Jace took the words out of my mouth when he said everything.

"Really!" Ella squealed with excitement in her voice obviously happy about the whole situation.

"So when are you guys getting back?" She asked.

"After Luke's birthday and by the way aren't you supposed to keep an eye on him back in New York?" Jace was good at changing topics which made me feel more relaxed.

"Oh yeah but he became sick along the way so i came back, i didn't want his mother to make any accusations." She rolled her eyes making me to laugh uncontrollably.

"Hey Ella in two weeks time I'll be back to my normal self, do you perhaps want to go out and have some fun?" I asked, I'm sure everything would be sorted out by then and we can all just relax and enjoy the new found freedom.

"Sure thing, it's not like i have anything better planned. Bro I'll leave you two alone here i have to check out something by the mall." She said her goodbyes and left.

"Your sister is a handful you know?" I laugh just thinking about the crazy things she does all the time.

"You think? She's a big problem but i love her for it and i think it will be best if you told her the truth. I'm afraid your relationship with Ella might break if i get involved." He sighs in a way that shows the stress his carrying on his shoulders.

He rested his hand on my shoulders.

"What's wrong? you seem stressed out." I just hope everything is alright.

"Luke's not my son Rie, here i was giving all my love to someone else's child while my child was without a father's love," his words hurt me though he didn't mean to hurt me but he was right. I deprived him of his child's love and a child from her father's love.

"What?" Realisation kicked in, if Jace's not the father then who's the....

"Sean's the father," he answered my question before i could even ask.

"What? How could they do that to you, why would they plan all this and who told you?" Questions kept flooding my mind and it felt like it would explode.

"Kira told me and she would never lie," he was really in alot of pain and i had no idea how to stop everything.

I held his head in my hands and I just wanted to kiss him but how would he react? Would he push me away.

"You like thinking alot, don't you?" The smile that i have yearned to see appeared out of nowhere.

"All i need is you Riele." He smiled and left.

I deeply apologize to my readers, i had alot of things going on the past couple of months but now I'm back and I'll try my best to conclude this book. Thanks for your patience ❤️