Chapter 17

Jace's Pov
I woke up to the cool breeze blowing from outside, it just brought back painful memories. I haven't seen nor heard from her for a month now and i can't believe I'm getting married to Bella.

"You know you have made a huge mistake by deciding to marry Isabella?" Ella was absolutely right. This marriage is a huge mistake but i had no choice.

"Sis you know what sort of predicament I'm in right," it came more of a statement than a question.

"But Jace you can give her support for the child she's carrying then you can marry the woman you love," i wish it was that easy.

"But Bella is going to give birth to my child and you think Riele will forgive me for this?"

"But.....

"But nothing Ella please leave me alone for now, i want to think," she was hurt by my words but right now I needed to think straight.

I looked for Riele in New York but she had left by the time i arrived at her house.

I was devastated so i went out to drink and that's when i bumped into Bella.

Flash back
I found the house completely empty when i arrived, i cursed hard feeling miserable that i hurt her badly.

All i wanted was to make her happy but i ended up ruining everything, God gave me a second chance at happiness and i blow it all away.

I left the house and checked myself in a hotel near by, i was exhausted this house was quite hard to find.

I freshened up and went to the bar, i just wanted to drown myself in alcohol.

I was busy enjoying myself when a blonde girl came and sat next to me.

"Jace Norman, never thought i would meet a man like you in this place."she clearly wanted to flirt but i just got up and walked towards the counter.

I could see her frown from the corner of my eye and to be honest i didn't really care.

I continued drinking and i felt wasted.

After a few bottles i decided to head back to my room and rest, i would continue my search tomorrow.

I was failing to maintain my balance, when i bumped into someone on the entrance to the hotel.

"Jace?" I heard her call out to me in confusion.

I lifted my head to face her and i was glad i bumped into her.

"Bella nice to see you, actually when i came back from Miami Sean told you came here."

"Oh yeah, i had some business to attend to and mom stays here so i just had to visit her."

"But what are you doing in a hotel when you came to see your mom?" I asked.

"I came here too see you and help you search for Riele, I'm really sorry Jace. It's all my fault," i saw tears form in her eyes and I was hurt seeing her like that.

"If i didn't dare you to do the bet then you wouldn't be this hurt," she broke down in tears.

"No don't cry please," i wiped her tears off, "let's go to my room and talk, people are staring," i suggested and she nodded her head in agreement.

When we sat down on the bed she continued crying and that was my weak point, seeing a woman cry.

"Hush Bella i don't blame you, i know you would never do anything to hurt me, you have always been there for me and i appreciate you for doing that."