Chapter 21

Riele Pov

It's been four years and everything has pretty much changed over the years.

Cree is now engaged to a guy named Marshall, he's a good person i would say. They visit most of the time and the great news is Cree's expecting.

Danielle on the other hand stays here with me and jasmine. My baby girl has really grown, luckily she's not troublesome like i was when i was her age

I now own a small confectionery business, but to be honest i love cake making the most.

My daughter is my world now, everything i do is for her but a part of me tells me Jace needs to know about jasmine, he's her father after all he deserves to know, my problem is Isabella.

"Mommy hurry up!" I heard my daughter call out to me.

"I'm coming princess," i replied still packing food in her lunch box,  i decided to send her to daycare since it's the only option available considering my job, it can be quite demanding.

"Don't worry Rie i got this covered," Danny offers to pack the food while I attend to jasmine.

Jasmine can be a handful sometimes.

"Jasmine i thought you were taking your bath sweetie," i sighed as i started taking her night clothes off.

"I love it when you do it mommy," she giggles knowing it always made me upset.

She's always looking for knew ways to trouble me though it's cute that she thinks she's troublesome, she's the best thing to ever happen to me. Losing Jace was hard but the minute i held my daughter in my hands i told myself I would protect her with my life.

She's really funny, adorable and more of Jace than she is of me. She loves acting, most of the time she would tell me to make videos of her acting out the roles of Disney princesses. For a four year old she is really ambitious and talented.

She's picky when it comes to food and she loves singing, i guess she got that from Ella.

"There we go, now get in the tab your royal highness," i knelt down to give her support. Playing princess was one of her favorite games.

"Mommy may i ask you something?" She's always asking questions but i don't know why she bothers to ask me  for permission.

"Sure thing sweetie," i kissed her cheek to make her feel comfortable.

"Mommy my friend Lacey always tells me about her daddy and i always wonder where my daddy is. Mommy where's daddy?" Her question made me freeze, i knew this day would come but i didn't know it would be this soon.

"Ahhhh," i was thinking of what to say but i couldn't come up with anything.

"Are you two still playing princess when it's already eight?" luckily Danny walked in at the right time.

"Rie I'll take it from here," she knew exactly what to say.

"Thanks Danny," i really appreciate my sister. She always makes sure i don't mess the perfect boud i share with my daughter.

The things i feared the most are starting to surface, will she hate me from keeping her away from her father for all these years. I know Jace hurt me but keeping his daughter away from him was cruel.

I hope he understands my reasons and forgives me. Moreover if anything happened to jasmine wouldn't be that hurt since he has his son with him but i only have her.

I rushed to the kitchen and made myself a glass of juice, I need to make up a story to tell my baby or else I'll definitely be in a tight spot.

************************************
Jace's Pov