Chapter 43

Jace's Pov
"Well i have news about the factory Isabella has been visiting, for an abandoned place it's heavily guarded. I tried my best to take a look but it's impossible to penetrate." We had informed Amarr about our findings and he happily taged along.

"Hmm that's great news indeed this means that's the place she's keeping them. Jack how's Kira copying with everything?" I asked feeling guilty for leaving her the other day without saying a word regards to what she said to us.

"She's trying her best to feel better but it's not working. When she told us everything i was furious but then she's my wife, the woman i love. All i want is to see her get better, I'm sorry for what she kept hidden, i have seen  how much this secret has taken a toll on her." Jack has always been Kira's biggest support and i love that despite knowing the truth he still loves her deeply.

"Kira really needs you the most, I'll talk to her once everything has been settled." I said feeling much better that now we had a plan in place.

"So about the kiss earlier," Jack said with puppy eyes, at this point you would think he's a puppy but no he's a full grown man, how silly of him.

"I knew you guys wouldn't let that go," i let out a laugh. I wouldn't let it go neither if my friend was the one in that position.

"I'm still madly in love with Riele and when I'm around her i fail to control how my body operates, it's like I'm in a different world when I'm around her."

"Awwwr look at you all in love with your former PA, i always knew that eventually you would love Riele. The way you looked at her during your shoots would make one wonder why you couldn't have such chemistry with your co-stars but managed to be yourself around her." Amarr said something that always perplexed me during my shoots, it was so easy to look at Riele but not the people i was working with.

"You have a point there, i knew he would love her too. I mean who wouldn't? Riele is a sweet girl." Jack added.

"Okay enough you guys, let's have a drink I'm pretty much exhausted right now," they both agreed with me which was a good thing.

************************************
When the guys left i had time to think about it, i really needed to talk to Luke, the poor boy must be devastated. I had called Ella and she said they were both fine and landed safely which was great news to me.

I slowly walked to Luke's room rehearsing what i would say to him to make him feel better. He's too young to be going through all this, i mean even a grown up person would be left to wonder let alone a child who's not even in middle school yet.

I heard him playing with his toys, looking back Luke would make such a noise with his toy trains and cars but now all i could hear was the trains colliding with one another while he sat there moving them without a word.

"Hey buddy mind if i come in?"

"Come in da.......come in Jace," it broke my heart to hear that from him. I considered him my son even when i found out he wasn't mine. I loved him from the time Isabella was pregnant for atleast i knew i had someone to live for apart from my sister. And here right now the baby i held in the hospital who loved calling me daddy just called me by my first name.

"Luke I'm still your dad you know," i said walking towards him, i sat next to him and he couldn't even look at me.

"You are Jasmine's dad not mine, my daddy is dead," i didn't even know how to calm him down at this point.

But i had an idea, i gently caressed his back and he tensed abit before hugging me tightly.

"Champ you are still my son and i love you so much,  are you feeling okay?" He just nodded still holding onto to me.
He kept quiet and it felt like i was talking to myself. Normally he loved conversing with me but today wasn't that day.