Chapter 42

Riele's Pov
"Wait why Ami here? This is my old house," i looked around and the place still looked the same.

I moved around the place looking at everything carefully, it seemed off. Normally the house was always colourful but now it all looked dull and quiet, in fact too quiet.

I kept walking in cycles till i saw them.

"Riele dear you came," my mom smiled at me.

"Mom? Dad? Where have you guys been i missed you so much." I cried out to them and they kept smiling.

"We are always here with you Riele," with the said they walked further away slowly disappearing.

Mom! Dad! Don't leave me please, i screamed but i couldn't hear my voice it was completely gone.

"Mom! Dad!" My eyes opened in a flash. My head hurt badly.
'Wait? Where Ami? This is not Kira's house." It took me a moment to study the environment only to realize i was in Jace's room. Wait, how did i get here?

"Ouch," i fell on the bed as i tried getting up, i was feeling really dizzy at the moment and being in his room didn't help me one bit.

"What happened to me?" I asked myself which was clearly dumb for i just woke up and i couldn't remember.....

"Kira! I have to tell Jace everything, she has to pay for keeping quiet and allowing that psycho ruin our lives."

But wait I'm weak, i can barely stand. Come to think of it when last did i have a proper meal and what........
Before i could finish my thought something caught my eye.

Across the bed was a plate covered obviously with food and a class of milk, i carefully dragged my body to the other side and there was a note as well.

    Please eat this, for your child's sake.
      Jace...
That's all the note said and it made me feel warm inside, he atleast cared to make breakfast.

The food was delicious but then again Jace prepared it so without a doubt it would be great, he made a sandwich, some beans and cut fruits and the milk helped to wash it all down.

"Why are these two here jace!" I heard Isabella yell.

I carefully rushed to the living room only to find Jace, Luke, Isabella and two people i have never met, they should be in there sixties.

"Just hear them out Bella, he's their grandson and Luke deserves to know the truth," frustration was written all over Jace's face and Bella was not taking whatever was happening calmly.

"What's going on?" I asked without wasting time for i don't like waiting.

"Oh the bitch is here too, great," i heard Bella say through her teeth

"Well this is Mr and Mrs Fox, Sean's parents and they are here with a court order to have custody of Luke and it's been granted." Jace explained and Bella got even more furious.

"But he's my son, i make all the decisions concerning his life,"she hissed obviously pissed with how things were going.

But wait, why would Sean's parents want Luke now? I'm sure Sean never told them about his son otherwise the news would have spread way back, so why now do they want him?

"Jace is it right to talk about this with Luke around? Look at him, he's so petrified." They all didn't notice that he was frightened by all this.

"Yeah i see that, champ please go play in your room, I'll come see you later." Jace said softly.
"But jasmine is gone, i really wanted to go too."