Chapter 25

Jace's Pov

"No this can't be," i read the message one more time hoping that I read it wrongly but it still had the same words in it.

Jace: Who are you and how to you know Riele?

I waited for a while when then my phone received another text from the same number.

Unknown: Jace it doesn't matter how i know Riele but please come to LA, she's in a comma and i don't think.........

I literally panicked but i had to put myself together.

I always dreamt of the day I meet my angel again but i never thought of it in that way.

I quickly grab my jacket and car keys, my private jatt is always ready and I'll be in LA in no time.

I didn't even notice Ella as i hurriedly walked down the stairs when i bumped into her.

"Bro what's wrong? Why are you in such a hurry?" She asked having a confused look on her face.

"I can't talk sis, i really have to go so please get out of my way," i didn't mean to be rude but right now all i wanted was to be with Riele.

"Okay I'll move but you don't have to be rude," she moved and i wanted to explain everything to her but i had no time to do so.

"Sorry Ella I'll explain later," i gave her a hug and left before anything else happens.

I got in my car and drove off, all the tension is too much to handle right now.

Riele please hold on, i can't live without out.

***********************************
In less than seven hours I arrive in LA and i quickly get my phone to text the number.

Jace: Which hospital is Riele in? I have arrived in LA.
After two whole minutes of waiting i receive a reply.

Unknown: she's at Los Angeles county hospital, It will be a two hours drive.

Jace: I'll be there shortly.

All i need to do is go there and see her.
Thinking about everything all over again made me nervous, just then my phone starts ringing and Amarr's name appears. I hesitate the first time but he calls again and this time i pick up.

"Hello, Amarr i can't talk right....

"Hey bro!" I could hear music in the back ground. I can't believe the guys are still at the club seeing as it's 3am.

"Jace you lied to us. Jack, sean and i have been waiting for you from 8pm and you didn't show up," for someone who stayed in the club for seven hours he sounded very sober.

"Sorry something came up, I'll make up for everything when i return," i could hear him sound abit disappointed.

"You should definitely make up for this and where are you?" He asked the question i didn't want to hear at the moment.

"I'm in LA, I'll be back probably tomorrow or three days from today." I explain.

"So jack is with you or?" I ask, knowing Kira hates it when he comes home late.

"No, Kira called and he left. Classic Kira always telling Jack what to do," he laughs," and this is the reason why i don't want to settle down."

"How about Sean?" I ask.

"He's gone to see his mysterious girlfriend that no one knows about," he chuckles which makes me laugh.

Sean always tells us he's in love and has a girlfriend but none of us know the woman that makes him ditch our night out.