Unexpected ( Sway La)

Request By swaylaxhosie

TRIGGER WARNINGS: MENTIONS OF BLOOD, MENTIONS OF RAPE/ RAPE & MENTIONS OF ABUSE!

Bryce Hall-23 Years Old
Josh Richards-20 Years Old
Jaden Hossler-21 Years Old
Kio Cyr- 22 Years Old
Griffin Johnson- 23 Years Old
Mia- 7 Years Old

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia: no dad no!

Dad: COME ON YOU PIECE OF SHIT! 

Mia: * tries to get away from him*

Dad: * pins her to the floor*

Mom: LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER MIA LOUISE MORAN! * hits her on the back with a belt 4 times*

Mia: * gives up and starts crying, knowing what's about to happen* 

* RAPE SCENE STARTS, SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE*

Dad: * has Mia pinned to the floor*

Mia: * sobbing, knowing what's about to happen*

Dad: you are a very naughty girl today Mia, you need a punishment

Mia: n-no

Dad: yes * pulls Mia's pants and underwear off her, unzips his pants, and pushes into her*

Mia: * cries loudly*

Mom: SHUT UP MIA! * covers her mouth*

Dad: * r@p3s Mia*

* RAPE SCENE ENDS*

                                                                                After

Mia: * quickly puts her clothes back on*

Mom: * beats Mia with a belt*

Mia: * cries as she is beaten for no reason, and has bruises, cuts, and welts all over her small body*

Mom: * keeps beating her*

Mia: * lets it happen, weak, can't fight back*

                                                                       After The Beating

Mia: * runs to her room, locks the door, curls up under her bed, sobs*

                                                                       Later On

Mia: * decides to run away, gets her backpack, doesn't have much, owns 3 outfits, a pair of pajamas, 2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of underwear, a pair of shoes, a toothbrush, and some toothpaste, packs everything she owns into her backpack, zips up her backpack, puts on her only pair of shoes which are very old, dirty, and barely fit her anymore, sneaks downstairs, carefully opens the door*

Dad: GET BACK HERE!

Mia: * takes off running*

Dad: * runs after her*

Mom: * runs after her husband*

Mia: * keeps running*

Mom & Dad: * keeps running after her*

Mia: * can't run very fast or far since she is weak from not being fed any food for the past 2 weeks, sees a house with the door open and people standing outside, runs inside the house* please help me! don't let them in! 

Bryce: Woah, Woah, Woah, what's going on?

Mia: my parents they are chasing me, don't let them in! they hurt me! * shows them the bruises, cuts, and welts on her arms*