Beaten ( A. Akers)

TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE, MENTIONS OF BLOOD, TRANSPHOBIC/HOMOPHOBIC REMARKS!! DON'T READ IF SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS!!!

If you have anything bad to say about the LGBTQ community, your comments will be deleted and you will be reported, don't mess with me :)

Ace Akers- 24 Years Old, Single Dad, Had A Child With His Ex Before They Broke Up And She Left The Child With Him

Asher Grayson Akers- 3 Years Old, Doesn't Like Boy Things, Likes Wearing Dresses And Girly Things, Has Long Hair

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asher: * at daycare while daddy is at a very important meeting, goes to a daycare that manages kids that are infants all the way up to kids that are 12 years old*

- all the kids expect the infants and babies are taken outside for outside playtime-

Asher: * sits on the sidewalk, draws with chalk, wearing a blue skirt, a blue butterfly shirt, and blue, white & black jorden 1's with ruffle socks* 

Tessa: - 12 years old- * approaches Asher* hey Ash, can I show you something?

Asher: sure! * gets up, puts the chalk away, follows Tessa*

Tessa: * takes him to the side of the building where no one can see them unless they go around to the side of the building*

- Tessa's friends Olivia & Jaxson who are also both 12 years old are waiting-

                                                         STRONG TRIGGER WARNINGS START NOW!

Jaxson: * punches Asher in the face hard*

Asher: * whimpers, falls down, holds his face*

Olivia: * kicks him in his back*

Asher: * starts crying* s-stowp-p-p ( s-stop-p-p)

Tessa: * stomps Asher's head into the dirt so no one can hear him scream or cry*

Asher: * gets dirt in his eyes, nose, and mouth, screams, and cries into the dirt, can't be heard by anyone but Tessa, Olivia, & Jaxson*

Olivia: * stands on Asher's back, stomps his head into the dirt deeper*

Asher: * gets dizzy, keeps screaming and sobbing*

Tessa: * pulls Asher's hair hard, pulls out his braids, messes his hair up badly*

Asher: * screams loudly, tries to make them stop*

Jaxson: * kicks Asher in the sides and stomach hard*

Asher: * throws up from the force of the kicks, screams, and sobs*

Jaxson: fucking fag * kicks him in the face*

Asher: * gets extremely dizzy, whimpers, stops screaming, cries* 

Tessa: YOU ARE A FUCKING BOY! ACT LIKE IT! DRESS LIKE IT! BOYS DON'T WEAR FUCKING DRESSES AND SKIRTS!

Jaxson: your mother should have aborted you, you don't deserve to be here, you're ugly, a waste of space, worthless, and stupid, you should just kill yourself. you don't deserve life, you don't deserve love, you're worthless

Olivia: ugly piece of shit * kicks him in the stomach and face hard*

Asher: * whimpers, throws up again*

Jaxson: * grabs him by his hair, pushes his face into the dirt, and vomit, stomps on his head*

Asher: * passes out*