Chapter 3 First Mission

ابدأ من البداية

Gozuki: The weapons that you all possess are those very same Shingus.

Ryu and the others all examines their weapons. Ryu looked at his revolver from its holster, twirling it around his finger before caught it with his hand and aimed down the barrel.

 Ryu looked at his revolver from its holster, twirling it around his finger before caught it with his hand and aimed down the barrel

Akame: This...

Ryu: To think our weapons hold that much power. But why are you telling us now, Father?

Gozuki: Because, the missions you have been assigned allowed you to have been bestowed with these national treasures. These very missions are crucial and nobles causes, so be proud! Your actions will save our great Empire!

Ryu: Then what about you, Father? Is your weapon a Shingu as well?

Gozuki lifted the blade over his shoulder, no name given yet as he stepped down closer and closer to his 'children.'

Gozuki: This is a Teigu. If you work hard, you might be given Teigus too. And by the way... if any one of you fails in your first mission you will not be forgiven. This is extremely important work we do, making people happy. Someone who can't even do that is no child of mine.

Silence and nervousness showed on everyone aside of Ryu and Najasho

Silence and nervousness showed on everyone aside of Ryu and Najasho. Starting now, their lives will be put on the line when completing their mission. Gozuki taking notice and smiling as he takes out seven envelops.

Gozuki: I'm giving each of you your own target. Cooperation is prohibited. Open your individual envelope later. All the details of your mission are written inside.

Cornelia: What's our time limit?

Gozuki: Bring your target's head here by tomorrow morning. They're all bad guys who are trying to disrupt the Empire so don't miss.

All of their targets were convicted criminals that would be allowed to survive against these assassins they'd be acquitted. Of course for every rule, there had to be one exception. Not that any of them could possibly know with the slow corruption that wished to infiltrate their minds.

(Timeskip)

Ryu walked to his designated target, where he'll be facing off against his target. He reached an opened area near the mountain where he saw all 8 of his tergets.