Eddie- Doodles and Definites

I sit in class watching the clock tick by as the sound of chattering fills my ears, I'm so glad this is the final lesson of the week.

We're supposed to be doing a group discussion and writing down our ideas and thoughts about the book we're studying, but I've already read the whole book and annotated it, so I've decided to just sit and watch as Eddie doodles in my notebook next to me.

"That's not how you draw a dragon." I smirk, teasing his drawing skills which are actually quite impressive.

"Alright, you try" Eddie smiles, raising his eyebrows as he passes me the pen.

I wave my hand at him and he looks at me confused. "Give me your arm, you've filled my paper and I'm not waisting anymore" I grumble.

Eddie rolls up his sleeves, and I begin to draw a small little dragon like thing on his forearm, I then add a small ring and a sword next to it.

"There, it kinda looks like Smaug from the Hobbit book, huh?" I say, scrunching my eyebrows as I question my hand eye coordination, essentially the drawing isn't my finest work.

"Yeah, it looks...interpretative." Eddie laughs, I frown and nudge his shoulder, so he nudges back and I throw my pen lid at him.

"Munson, Y/L/N, stop messing around!" The teacher shouts just as the bell goes.

I pack my things as Eddie grabs his jacket. "I'll see you Monday?" He smiles, and I nod giving him a smile before he leans down and presses a quick peck to my lips.

We're dating but keeping it slow and steady, since none of us really know what we're doing.

-----------------------------

Monday rolls around too soon, and I don't see Eddie until lunchtime when I join him at our table.

"Hey gorgeous." He murmurs, grabbing my hand and pressing a kiss to the back of it, I smile and cup his face as I sit next to him, the rest of the table pretends to gag at our interaction.

"Hey, do anything interesting over the weekend?" I ask, grabbing one of his pretzels.

"Well, I did get a new tattoo." He smiles, lifting up his sleeve to reveal a slightly scabby but very permanent doodle. A doodle I did.

"What the- you got B version Smaug tattooed?" I laugh, jaw open as I fawn over the new ink.

"I wanted something to remind me of you." He shrugs, and I can't stop grinning. My arms wrap around his neck as I jump up and hug him.

"Thank you, I think, I just need you to doodle on me then I can get even." I mumble.

Eddie laughs and shakes his head, "I'm not drawing on you."

"Pleeeassseee" I pout, grabbing a pen from my pocket.

Eddie smirks and kisses my nose before beginning to draw on my forearm...