Relationship Likes and Things?

Eddie:

His favourite thing about you: Your personality

He loves it when: You geek out with him or impress him with your knowledge of something.

Something he teaches you: How to play guitar/D&D.

Gets worried when: You try to protect him. Also he has a lot of self doubt about being good enough for you.

Often thinks about: Your jokes. And smexy times🔥.

The way he hugs you: Arms wrapped around your middle, chin on your head as you snuggle into his neck. In public he likes to hold you close with you either on his lap or his arm around your shoulders.

The way he kisses you: Eddie isn't one for major PDA so quick kisses in public. However when you're both alone he does the whole chin grab and make out.

On Friday's you both: Either go to Hellfire Club, hang out at his trailer watching movies or go to Rick's to have some nature time whilst he smokes🍃.

Has a habit of: Pulling you close and tucking your hair behind your ear.

Your nickname: Sweetheart, Hobbit.

-------------------------------------------
Steve:

His favourite thing about you: Your determination and bravery.

He loves it when: You're upfront and take no bull, also when you're a smart ass and own up to it.

Something he teaches you: How to drive

Gets worried when: You get scared, he hates that you fear anything and wants to protect you from the world.

Often thinks about: A future with you

The way he hugs you: He wraps his arms around you, and tucks his face next to yours so you're cheek to cheek, often mumbling on your ear. He's a big hand holder too.

The way he kisses you: He tucks your hair away before leaning down and cupping your face, brushing your cheek with his thumb before actually kissing you.

On Friday's you both: Work at Family Video together joking around, or on a date night somewhere in Hawkins.

Has a habit of: Mothering you

Your nickname: A shortened version of your name, Darling.