Forced To Share A Bed

Eddie:
Eddie's drug supplier, Rick, only has one bed in his house, which is surprising considering the size of the place. Eddie insists on sleeping on the couch but you're too scared to be alone, so he reluctantly agrees to sleep in the same bed as you. You both build a little pillow wall but that doesn't last long as you both turn around to look at each other, talking about your lives and childhoods. Eddie accidentally cups your face, brushing your cheek with his thumb, before he can pull away you lean forward and kiss him. Things get a little intense and after you snuggle in his arms, as he lies on his back and has a cigarette. You play with his guitar pick necklace and laugh at the pillows scattered around the bed, joking that the pillow wall has been destroyed. You both fall asleep with Eddie's arms caged around you, often switching sides since you're a wriggler.

Steve:
You're both too tired after thinking about how you can defeat Vecna, so he let's you sleep at his place, insisting that he'll sleep on the floor, you deny since you don't want to kick him out of his own bed. So you both lie on your backs awkwardly next to each other. You shuffle and accidentally elbow his ribs, luckily he laughs it off. You wake a few hours later, not even realising you fell asleep, and feel Steve's arm wrapped around your middle, his face buried in the back of your neck. You sigh at the feeling and decide to let him stay, since he'll probably move at some point, not even acknowledging that he did it. It isn't until you slightly move that his arm draws you into his chest even more and he mumbles your name in his sleep...