Eddie- Across The Room

I sit at the lunch table with my friends, we're just casually chatting away about class when my eyes drift across the room and snag on a pair of big brown eyes watching me.

I give my boyfriend, Eddie, a small smile as he sits with the Hellfire Club, as usual he's at the top of the table, all of the members eyes on him.

Eddie gives me a wink and a grin, causing me to smile wider and blush a little, knowing all his friends obviously saw him do it.

"Earth to Y/N" I vaguely hear, I suddenly snap out of the romantic trance as I turn to look back at my friends.

"What?" I ask confused.

"It doesn't matter. God, you're so in love with each other its disgusting!" My best friend jokes, elbowing me as I shake my head in embarrassment.

I listen as my friends continue the conversation, but by now I'm lost and don't have a clue what they're talking about, so once again my eyes find Eddie's.

I watch as he theatrically waves his hands about, probably talking about DnD or something that's got him riled up.

As if he feels my eyes on him, he stops talking and raises his eyebrows at me. I stick out my tongue and blow a kiss to him, and he gives me a pointed lustful look.

My heart picks up speed and for some reason I feel like a bug under a microscope, so I avert my eyes and pretend to be engaged in what my friends are saying.

A few moments pass and my friends' eyes look behind me. A familiar scent fills my nose and I don't have to turn around to know that Eddie's behind me.

One arm wraps around my neck as he leans down, kissing my neck and mumbling "Hello sweetheart"

I smile and turn my head to meet his lips, "Hello Munson." I reply with the same teasing tone.

My friends smile at our interaction briefly before starting a new conversation, completely ignoring us.

"Why were you giving me 'fuck me' eyes from across the cafeteria?" Eddie murmurs, and I cough to cover my shock.

"I- I wasn't, I was just looking at you..." I trail off as Eddie chuckles.

"Okay, we'll see what your eyes do later then sweetheart." He mumbles with a smirk, pressing a kiss to my temple before waltzing back to his table.