Eddie- Meeting After Hellfire Club

It's been a long day at school and all you want is a reassuring hug from your boyfriend, Eddie Munson.

Except nobody knows your dating and he's currently pre-occupied with Hellfire Club.

You make your way to the drama room, luckily avoiding everyone as they're at the basketball game. Peeking through the window, you see Eddie and his friends, plus the kids he's taken under his wing, all playing D and D.

Should you wait? You could just go home but you really need one of Eddie's hugs, plus you might not see him until Monday.

Taking a breath, you shyly knock on the door and hear a "Who is it?". You slowly open the door and see everyone looking expectantly at you, except for Eddie who is lounging on his little throne'.

"Y/N?" Eddie asks, his eyebrows knit in confusion as he gets up and walks over to you.

The room is silent as everyone listens in on you and Eddie. "Way to make it obvious dipshits" Eddie calls to them, they all hurriedly turn around, stealing glances back towards you.

"I'm sorry to interupt, I just really need a hug, I know we agreed to keep us a secret but-" You ramble quietly, but suddenly Eddie's arms pull you into a tight, warm hug. You bury your head in his shoulder as you breathe him in.

"Come sit with us" Eddie murmurs, grabbing your hand and pulling you to his throne, you hesitantly sit down as Eddie perches on the side, kissing your forehead and asking if you're okay.

You nod, and Eddie resumes the game.

"Dude, is she your girlfriend?" Gareth asks.

Eddie looks to you and you shrug, giving him an encouraging smile.

"Yeah, we're dating. Now back to the cult of Vecna" Eddie casually tells everyone.

You smile and rest your head against Eddie's body as you watch them all play, laughing at their dramatics and feeling included when Eddie lets you roll the dice.

"How was your day?" He mumbles to you as the others discuss a strategy, he kisses your hand as you tell him, and he listens intently, before giving you a quick kiss against your lips as the others come back to play.

Afterwards, Eddie grabs his keys as you're the last ones to leave.

"Let's grab some food" He smiles, wrapping an arm around your shoulder as he guides you to his van.