Eddie- Bedtime

It's pretty late and I yawn as I sit up from the couch, Eddie sits next to me as the movie finishes.

"I should get going, it's like-" I say, looking down at my watch and realising it's past midnight. "Oh no!" I say, panicking.

"Hey, calm down, it's okay, you can just sleep over." Eddie shrugs, as if he didn't just mention the stupidest thing ever.

"I can't stay over, there's no where to sleep." I say, getting up and packing my bag.

"Sure, you can sleep in my bed, your parents think you're at your friends house right? You sleep over there all the time, they'll probably assume you're there." Eddie explains, and I bite my lip as I consider his logic.

"Okay." I sigh, yawning again as Eddie smiles and leads me to his room.

He clears the bed, throwing away beer cans and sweet wrappers, then plumps the pillows. "It's not exactly five stars, but it should do."

I nod and mumble a "Thank you" until he begins to walk out and guilt settles in. "Eddie wait, you can't sleep on the couch."

He raises an eyebrow and laughs half heartedly, "Why? I've passed out in weirder places."

"We can just share, I mean if we build a wall of pillows or something-" I lead off as Eddie stares at me.

"You sure? Just tell me to go if you feel uncomfortable." He says, and I nod and strip down to my jeans and tee, before climbing under his covers.

Eddie begins to take off his tee, and my eyes widen and flick across his stomach and lower...

"I'll just keep this on." He chuckles, letting go and keeping it on as he climbs in next to me.

We both lie in the dark, the only sound are our breaths as we stay still.

"Do you have enough duvet, I sometimes like to wrap myself up in a cocoon." I ask shifting on my side to look at him, but I realise this was a terrible idea as we're practically nose to nose.

"Yeah, I'm all good. Do you have enough of the pillow?" He whispers, turning his head to look at me.

I nod, and he smiles, his hand coming up to cup my face, his thumb gently brushes my cheekbones as I close my eyes.

"Can I hug you?" I mumble, keeping my eyes closed.

Eddie doesn't respond, instead his arm shifts under my head and becomes my pillow as I snuggle into the crook of his neck, his arm drapes across my body as he brings me closer, keeping me next to him.

"I'll take that as a yes." I laugh, my breath hot on his neck.

"Go to sleep, you're making me think things I really shouldn't be thinking about" He murmurs, and the suggestion makes me blush.

Eventually my eyes grow heavy and I fall asleep in a coccon of Eddie's body, I feel him press a kiss to my head and hear him mumble a "Goodnight sweetheart" as I drift off.

ddie asks if u want to stay over. First time sleep together sharing bed.