Playing Truth or Dare (Long)

Eddie:
You sit on the floor with the others, you're all slightly drunk from the beer Eddie bought, and Robin suggests a game of truth or dare. You sigh nervously before agreeing to play. They all do different dares; Steve does a handstand and tries to drink a beer, Robin licks Steve's foot, and Eddie cuts a lock of his hair. Its your turn and you're worried, asking for truth instead. Robin smirks before asking you "If you could date anyone in this room, who would it be?". You blush, the answer immediately worming into your head. You shale your head, refusing to answer, but Robin eggs you on. "Eddie" you reply. Everyone goes silent and you feel awkward, getting up and walking outside of Eddie's trailer for fresh air. Eddie follows you, and gives you a moment. You turn to say something to him but he's already smiling, "You'd date me?" He asks. You nod, the darkness hiding your red cheeks. Eddie gives a small laugh, lighting up a cigarette before saying "I'd date you too". You stand shocked for a minute before you smile, turning towards him, confident about his revelation. "Would you kiss me? Like now?" You ask, Eddie studies you for a minute before putting out his cigarette and moving towards you, his hand cups your face and tilts your gaze to meet his brown eyes. His eyebrows raise, silently asking if this is okay, and you reply with meeting your mouth on his. The kiss is heated and Eddie brings you closer. By time your both done, your breaths are short and his forehead leans agasint yours. "We should go back inside" you whisper. Eddie nods and you both turn...to see Robin, Steve and Nancy all looking out of the window staring at you both.

Steve:
It's been a long night, and you're in a bad mood, so when Steve suggests playing Truth or Dare, you raise your eyebrows on question, telling him that's a stupid game. "What if we make it more...relationship appropriate" Steve suggests. You blush as thoughts and scenarios race through your mind, and Steve smirks knowingly. "Fine, but when I say I'm done, I'm done, okay?" You tell him, biting your lip nervously. Steve agrees and you both sit on the floor of your bedroom, opposite each other. "How do we decide who's going first?" You ask. Steve pulls out a coin and flips it, asking you heads or tails. You lose so Steve asks first, you tell him truth. "How many kids do you want?" Steve asks, scratching the back of his head. You laugh embarrassingly, before replying "Maybe 4". Steve smiles before leaning back, elbows propping him up. You ask him truth or dare. "Dare" He says confidently. You take a minute to think, then say "I dare you to hold my hand, and you're not allowed to let go until we're done" You say, Steve scoffs and your dare and grabs your hand, kissing it and rubbing his thumb across the top of your hand. A dew rounds pass and a few kisses and items of clothing are removed, awkwardly because Steve sticks to his dare of not letting go of you. You both approach the final round, "I dare you to marry me" Steve asks. You stiffen and meet his eyes, he smiles in that way that makes you melt, and you bite your lip, before nodding. Steve's eyes widen and a grin forms, but you hold up a hand, "I agreed, but I never said when". You smirk at your cleverness and Steve fake laughs before tackling you to the floor, kissing you. Little do you know that a ring has been in his pocket for a while now...