If You Were 'Fake Dating'

Eddie:
Eddie hated the idea at first, but the fake dating thing gave you both what you needed; Eddie's friends will get off his back about his one night stands, and you're family will stop bugging you. It was awkward and when you're both forced to hold hands in the school corridor you felt embrassed. However as you and Eddie keep hanging out, you both realise that you like each other. Especially when you both head out to the forest outside of school where he drops his 'bad boy' attitude and is actually a big softie, he smiles at the way you read your books and get excited over squirrels. He'll keep finding excuses to keep the facade going, and he'll want you around him all the time, even going as far as inviting you to Hellfire. When you show loads of enthusiasm for it, he knows he's fallen for you. When the time you both agreed on his up, he invites you to his trailer to talk, and he confesses how he feels, you say similar things and you both agree to actually date.

Steve:
Steve's face is a picture when you ask hin to fake date you, your reasoning being he'll appear more delectable to the girls since he's 'taken' and you'll finally get some peace from some other dudes advances. He reluctantly agrees and actually plays the part really well, often taking you on dates and putting his arm around you. It isnt until one night at a party that you get a little drunk and accept a guy's attention, Steve realises he's jealous and gets your attention back by passionately kissing you in the middle of the dancefloor, you find yourself kissing him back, and you both head outside for some air. Steve confusingly exclaims his feelings for you, making you laugh and tear up before you nod and tell him you feel the same.