CAMPAIGN- PART SIX

After Steve and Robin tracked down the exact address of this suspected 'drug cabin' you all headed to the house in hopes of finding Eddie.

Steve drove whilst you sat in the back, looking out of the window, watching the trees go by, you felt something down near your feet, looking you see a huge tarantula climbing up your leg. You shake your leg, kicking the front seat to get it off and crush it.

Robin suddenly turns around, but her eyes are gone, only a black void remains as a deep voice says "Kick that seat again and I'll break your neck".

Your eyes fill with tears and you whimper, trying to undo the seat belt, but it's stuck, and is getting tighter and tighter until you can't breathe.

"Y/N" You faintly hear a voice call as black begins to seep around the corners of your vision.

"Y/N!" The voice calls again.

Your eyes open, and you release you're clinging to the seat belt, all eyes are on you as you look around, noticing that you've arrived.

"Y/N?" Dustin says again, gently.

"I'm okay, just fell asleep" You reply with a smile that doesn't reach your eyes. Robin and Steve give each other a weird look, and Max leans over Dustin, narrowing her eyes.

With all the attention on you, you feel your cheeks heat up and you can't get out of the car fast enough, practically falling out of your seat and onto the grass.

In through the nose, out through the mouth, you take deep breaths before rising again.

"Is she sane?" Steve whispers to Dustin, who replies with an elbow to the ribs.

Shrugging it off, you all make your way to the cabins front door, Dustin knocks loudly, shouting. They all begin to bicker and you rub your temple, a headache beginning to form, taking a step back from the group, your eyes land on a boathouse.

Somehow you know that Eddie's in there.

"Hey guys" You call out, but they don't hear you over their arguing.

"HEY GUYS!" You shout, and they all turn to you, raising a finger you point to the boathouse, "He's in there" You say a little quieter this time.

Dustin smiles at you, and Steve raises his eyebrows before marching ahead to the door of the boathouse.