Eddie- Frenzied Jealousy

AN: I had a request to write another story similar to another earlier imagine called 'Consume', so here it is! I've also written this one as "I" rather than "You".

Eddie's been distracted lately, putting most of his attention into the Hellfire Club or his band Corroded Coffin. We've been dating for a couple of months, but it's nothing overly serious, he's still unsure about the whole dating thing since it's new to him.

But I can't help but to wonder if he actually wants me, or am I just there just so he can say he's dating someone. I'm not the jealous type, but I really need to find out if I'm still the "apple of his eye".

So the next day for school, I decide to wear a daring outfit, something I've always dreamed I could pull off if I had the confidence or motivation, well I guess seeking out Eddie's attention is pretty motivational.

I walk into the cafeteria where the Hellfire Club hangs out before class, since Hawkins High offers breakfast to the poorer kids, and a place to revise before lessons.

All their eyes look up at me as I walk through the doors, I try not to look down even though I really want to. Taking a breath, I force myself to look into Eddie's eyes as I sit down, smoothing down my hair and clothes nervously.

"You look...nice" Gareth breathes, his eyes wondering in places Eddie would kill him for if he looked at me for longer than three seconds.

"Thank you" I mumble, my good mood vanishing as Eddie still doesn't notice me.

The Hellfire Club resumes their discussion about something, as I try to fake a smile. But I can't. It must be true, Eddie doesn't want me anymore.

"I've just remembered I've got...a thing to do" I quickly say, getting up and grabbing my bag, rushing out of the cafeteria.

My eyes well with tears so I duck into the neatest bathroom just as the bell for class rings.

"Shit" I whisper, wiping my tears and trying to fix my makeup.

Suddenly the door bursts open and Eddie strolls in.

"Eddie! You can't be in here!" I exclaim, eyes wide as he locks the door behind him and leans against the wall, crossing his arms.

"What is this about?" He asks, waving his hand at my outfit.

"Nothing" I mumble, turning my face away from him.

Eddie steps forward and pulls my arm so I have no choice but to face him.

"Hey," He gently says, tilting my chin up so I meet his brown eyes, "tell me what's wrong."

"You don't want me, do you?" I ask in a shaky voice, a blush creeping into my cheeks as I feel like an idiot.

"Of course I want you, trust me, I definitely want you" Eddie laughs, titling his head at me.

"No, you can't even look at me when the others are around" I argue, biting my lip to keep it from quivering.

"Sweetheart, let me tell you something," Eddie mumbles, stepping forward until I'm backed up against the sink.

"Looking at you earlier made me feel things I really shouldn't be feeling at school, the things I want to do to you aren't things I should think in public"

My breath hitches at his meaning. I lift my chin up, refusing to back down now I've finally got his attention.

"What kind of things?" I whisper, as his nose grazes my ear, his warm breath makes me shiver as he deeply groans.

"I want to fuck you so hard you can't walk for days, I want your pretty lips screaming my name until you don't know anything else. And this outfit," he tugs at my top as his hands roam my thighs, he cups my ass as he continues "I want to rip it off you and do very naughty things to you to teach you that you're mine."

I let out a whimper as I turn my head, crashing my lips to Eddie's in a frenzied kiss, his arms squeeze my ass as my arms pull his head closer. Eddie begins griding against me, and I moan as I feel how much he does want me.

"We should get to class" I mumble around the kiss.

Eddie chuckles, "You're not going anywhere, not until I've showed you how much you mean to me."

With that, his ringed hand reaches under my skirt...