Eddie- Claiming (SMUT)

"I can't believe we smashed that campaign, I really thought we were going to lose!" You exclaim as Eddie holds the front door to his trailer open for you.

"I gotta say, I'm impressed you rolled enough points" Eddie shrugs, following you in with a huge smile.

You see how happy Eddie looks, and you can't resit giving him a kiss, reaching up on your toes you wrap your arms around his neck bringing him closer to you.

"You really are happy about it" Eddie mumbles around the kiss, turning you to your pressed against the wall. What started off as a innocent kiss now turns lusty as his eyes give you that look, his mouth quirks up into a smirk.

"We should celebrate?" Eddie mumbles as you nod, leaning down to pick you up, you jump up into his arms as he carries you into his room and drops you on the bed.

Laughing, you sit up on your elbows, watching as Eddie shrugs off his denim vest and takes off his Hellfire tee. Your mouth waters at his tattooed chest, so you get on your knees and kiss every one of his tattoos, including the ones on his arms.

"I wanted to be a gentleman sweetheart, but you're making it kinda hard" He groans as your kisses move lower and lower.

One of his hands suddenly grabs your chin, forcing you to look up at his face as he smirks, "I'm gonna be rough, okay?" He asks, and you feel yourself get wetter as you nod.

"Use that mouth and tell me sweetheart" He asks, adding more pressure to your chin.

"Do your worst Munson" You smile slyly

Eddie pushes you back on the bed, taking your top and bra off in the process, before crashing his mouth to your nipple, sucking and pulling with his teeth, giving you pleasure and pain.

"Shit" You moan, his other hand moves down and begins to undress the bottom half of you.

"Language sweetheart" He mumbles, looking up momentarily and giving you a panty melting grin.

"Eddie, please" You gasp out as two of his fingers roughly enter you, you arch your back at the pleasure, his mouth still leaving marks on your breast.

His pace speeds up as his fingers do their magic, hitting all the right spots to make you moan, you try to smother them with your mouth but Eddie's hand moves it away.

"I want to hear you scream my name" He groans, taking his fingers out of you before you come.

"Eddie, I need you" You whine, your legs opening to entice him. Eddie sits back on his heels, smiling at the view of you at his mercy.

He finally finishes undressing and pulls a condom from his drawer, putting it on with ease.

"Ready?" He asks, always reassuring and caring.

"Just fuck me already" You breathily say, it must encourage him, as he suddenly forces himself into you, making you moan louder than before.

"That's it sweetheart" He coos, moving in and out of you at a rapid speed, kissing your neck as his hands squeeze your breasts.

Your nails scratch his back as he impales you, over and over hitting a different spot each time.

"Oh my God" You call out, as Eddie slows down and finally goes deeper, the sound of skin and skin fills the room as the bed thumps against the wall.

"Good girl" Eddie groans. You feel yourself getting close, and try to muffle a scream of pleasure, but Eddie's hands come up and hold your wrists above your head as he slowly pounds into you.

"You look so pretty like this" Eddie moans as you look him in the eyes.

"Shit" He moans, his breaths get heavier as you finally feel yourself climax.

On instinct to be quiet, your body arches into his as you come, biting his shoulder to stop from screaming.

Eddie's deep moan joins in with yours as he comes too, his body twitches at the orgasm.

"Shit" Eddie laughs, falling next to you and disposing of the condom.

"Yeah" You laugh along with him as he grabs a cigarette and takes a puff, offering you some.

One of his arms comes around your shoulders as you pull the duvet over you both, he pulls you to him and kisses your forehead.

"You okay?" He asks, his voice now gentle.

"Yeah, are you?" You ask, kissing his shoulder.

"Yeah, that was fun" He smiles down at you as you snuggle closer, feeling like jelly.

"I love you"

"I love you too"