7 | what you feel

Start from the beginning

But it looked like Neji had an idea. "You mean to tell me you allowed Lee to drink?" He asked, if the Hyuga clan got word of that, he'd probably be moved to a different team.

"Of course not!" He denied quickly. "I assumed he wanted some water, so I told him to go ahead... But it seems he mistook my saké for water.." He explained.

"How the hell does he manage to mistake the two?"  Neji scoffed in disbelief, caught of guard as Lee lunged at him through the air, landing a kick to his chest.

"Are ya callin' me a fool!? I'm not drunk!" Lee said loudly, landing on his feet as Neji fell onto the floor. Lee then turned toward you, "And why is.. Such a pretty lady hanging around a punk like him?" He asked, hiccuping.

Nejis head was thrown back before he looked up at Lee, he seriously hadn't seen that attack coming, and it was. humiliating. "Why you.." He scowled, standing up before activating his Byakugan.

You took a step back, not wanting to get into the middle of their dispute. Hearing the crunch of shattering plates beneath your shoes made you look down, Lees curry had a been completely untouched, he hadn't taken a single bite since he went on a mission for water. And the plate it was on hadn't even cracked. So the clear answer was to take it for yourself!

You picked it up before finding a good spot to hide and enjoy your make-up meal. It wasn't as spicy as the meal you had picked out, but it was just as delicious. You sat behind a table, listening to Neji and Guy yell at Lee to settle down as he destroyed more property. Your sensei was going to have one Mighty debt.

Lee was giggling, he managed to take down the chandelier by swinging on it, destroying just about every table and chair - and even make a hole in the wall. You knew Lee had gotten faster and stronger ever since Guy Sensei took him under his wing, but the unpredictability of him being drunk made him a crazy opponent. You knew Guy could knock him out if he wanted, but he couldn't hurt his precious student.

That's why he simply restrained his student, holding him back so Neji could knock him out. Once he woke up, he was confused - as to why the entire building was in shambles and why his two teammates were standing over him. He could hear someone getting yelled at - at how much was due for the damages.

"What..." Lee blinked, staring up at his teammates. "Happened?" Guy Sensei had told the two of you to keep it secret; he didn't want his student to become an alcoholic if he knew it made him stronger! So you and Neji to looked at each other, trying to think of an excuse.

Getting tired of looking at him, you looked back down. at Lee. "Neji farted." You said, face stoic.

Neji scowled, clearly not happy at the excuse you made up. "Seriously? I knew Lee was childish but this is something else." He scoffed, shutting his eyes. "Guy Sensei saw a bee... And he Leaf Hurricaned it." He decided. It wasn't to good of an excuse, but it was much better than yours - and of course it would work on someone like Lee.

"Oh.." Lee said, groaning as he stood to his feet. "My head is aching. It feels as if Guy Sensei leaf hurricaned me!" He whined, placing a hand on his head. He walked past you and Neji - who shared a look. "It is getting late, I am going home..."

Because of that incident, Guy Sensei casually suggested the idea of wearing weights. That it would go for great training, and prove to make Lee easier to restrain if he ever got drunk again. But he also suggested it to you and Neji - and you agreed. It would be hard, but it'd make you quicker on your feet whenever you took them off, so he gave you weights easy enough to hide under whatever shoes you wore. Neji wanted to reject, it was impractical - and it wouldn't go with his gentle fist technique at all. But since both of his teammates accepted the challenge, he did as well - jumpsuits and hidden weights are very different things. After giving you all suited weights - Lee with the heaviest ones while you and Neji had lighter weights - Guy assigned you all ten laps. It was hell, but.. If it'd help you improve.