Chapeter 24

(Lucy's POV)

It's been 8 years since we first met, now there are 5 kittens and 12 little ones running around the castle. Natsu and I had 2 kids, 7 year old twins Luke and Nashi. Nashi has her fathers fire magic and Luke has a combination of Mine and Natsu's, a new magic we call Celestial Fire Dragon Slaying magic. Luke can still use keys and he eats both fire and celestial energy to gain magic abilities.

Erza and Jellal had 1. Her name is Rosemary and her magic is equip magic like her mother. Rosemary has long Blue hair with the tips a scarlet red, she also has the same scar over her eye like Jellals. Rosemary is almost 8 and the second oldest of the little ones.

Laxus and Mira had 2 kids Lexy and Xavier. Xavier is the oldest out of the whole group and has takeover magic, while Lexy is the 4th oldest and has lightning magic. They both have a mixture of yellow and white hair Xavier is 8 and Lexy just turned 8, 3 days ago. They fight alot but Zeref and Mavis's oldest child break up all the fights.

Speaking of Mavis and Zeref, they have August who is 8 and they are expecting another one soon. August has Hearing magic, he has the magical ability to hear a person's very soul, allowing him to tell what they are going to do next, and allows him to hear their thoughts.

Levy and Gajeel also had twins. They have Levy's hair and Gajeel's eyes. They are both 7 as well. Gale has her mothers solid script magic, and Duke had his fathers Iron dragon slaying magic. Gale and Nashi get along okay but they mostly do different things since Gale is more of a bookworm and Nashi likes to fight and set stuff on fire.

Wendy and Romeo just had their first baby a week ago. A healthy baby boy, his name is Noah. We don't know what his magic will be yet but we think he will be like Luke, with a combination of their magic.

Juvia and Gray had the second most kids, they have triplets. They had their hands full with those three, especially with their son taking after his father with his stripping habit. The 2 girls take after their mother, they are always so shy. They are 7, the boy's name is Greige and the girls are Talia and flurry.  Talia has water-make magic, while Greige and Flurry have ice-make magic. Flurry will also get the ice-demon slayer magic as well.

And then there is Happy and Carla. They had a litter of 5. 3 girls and 2 boys. The girls are named Molly, Luna, and Daisy. The 2 boys are Toby and Finn. Luna and Toby look like Carla, and Finn looks like Happy. Molly and Daisy have a combination of their looks.

They all get along well and we are so happy to have them in our lives. It took awhile for them to get a hang of their magic. Lots of stuff got set on fire and frozen. It was a mess. But we all live our happily ever after with the people we love. We still live in the castle as well except for Zeref and Mavis, my father loves to play with all the kids. I became queen 3 years ago. My father thought it was finally time for me to rule the Heartfilia Kingdom, with Natsu by my side. Zeref became the King and Mavis has moved in with him.

I don't know what the future holds for us but I know we will get through whatever comes our way.

(Kids age and magic)
Oldest to youngest

Xavier -  Takeover magic
Rosemary - requip magic
August - Hearing magic
Lexy - lightning
Nashi - fire dragon slayer magic
Luke - Celestial fire dragon slaying magic
Gale - Solid script
Duke - Iron dragon slaying magic
Flurry - Ice demon slayer magic
Greige - Ice make magic
Talia - Water make magic
Molly - Exceed
Daisy - Exceed
Luna - Exceed
Toby - Exceed
Finn - Exceed
Noah - Maybe a mixture of wind and multi fire magic

As always the picture and most of the characters do not belong to me they belong to their rightful creators. This is the last chapter and I hope you all liked it. I will be making another story sometime in the future just focusing on Nalu.