Chapter 21

There is going to be a time skip for when they are older, like 3 or 4 years.

     "It's been a few years since we fell into the hole and met the glowing human-like being. We have gone back and met with them a few times and learned some sign language along the way." Levy said as she wrote in her journal. "Lucy is going to be queen in a year, her father thinks she is ready so he is going to step down. Up in the Dragneel Kingdom Zeref and Natsu's father are also stepping down so that Zeref can become King.

     Levy finished writing in her journal and went downstairs with everyone. When she got to the living room they were finding a movie to watch. "Levy, you're just in time. We were just about to send Gajeel to get you." Said Juvia as she smiled. Levy smiled back and found a spot to sit. "We have all gotten closer to the boys since Lucy and Natsu met." Levy thought as she looked at everyone. "And since we have gotten closer it seems fitting that we started to date. Though Mira is the mastermind of getting all of us to date. She even has ship names for us. It's a little weird if you ask me." Levy thought as she sighed. "The first to start dating were Mira and Laxus surprisingly since Laxus hid his feelings very well. But the last to start dating were Wendy and Romeo since they were both very nervous saying they liked each other."

     When the movie started Levy brought her attention to the screen and cuddled up with a blanket nearby. It started off really relaxing and sweet. With a family and a dog. The family had just moved to a new house with a beautiful yard and nice neighbors. Once they had unpacked their things they found things that they hadn't before. For example a random vase was on the counter, random flowers on the floor near the door to the backyard. And random garden shovels on the table. The parents thought it was the kids since they spent a lot of time outside and loved going in the garden. Levy thought and put the pieces together and got scared, she turned to Gajeel. "This isn't a horror movie is it?" Gajeel looked down trying to hold a smile back. "Of course not, why would we do that? We know that you girls don't like those kinds of movies, besides Erza and Mira." Levy sat back into her seat and tried to get comfy. "Okay, I'll trust you." Levy said and then looked back at the screen. 

     As the movie kept going all of a sudden there was a jump scare. The girls screamed besides Erza and Mira, they just jumped along with the boys, not because of the jump scare but because of the girls screaming. " Gajeel! You said this wasn't a scary movie." Said Levy as she slapped Gajeel on the arm. "Hey, it's not my fault you girls get scared easily." Said Gajeel as he smirked. Levy turned away from him and crossed her arms. "Aw, come one shrimp I didn't mean to make you mad." Said Gajeel. "I didn't even pick the movie, it was Miras idea." Said Gajeel trying to convince her.

     "Well that plan didn't work." Said Mira under her breath. "What was that Mira?" Said Mavis as she looked at her. "What, oh I didn't say anything." Said Mira as she was trying to find a way to change the subject. "Don't try to change the subject Mira. We know your tricks." Said Wendy "And I heard what you said, what was your plan?" Mira sighed. "I forgot about your hearing. Fine, my plan was to scare the girls so they would jump, and go closer to the boys. Are you happy?" She said as she threw her arms up and pouted. "Very." Said Juvia.

     After the movie was done they looked at the time and it was already 10 p.m. "Well we should probably go to bed." Said Erza as she stood up and stretched. "Good idea." Said Mira as she stood up as well. "How about you girls go to bed and we will be up in a little bit, we still have to do something." Said Gajeel as he looked at the girls and then to the boys. The boys nodded and said goodnight to the girls. The girls said goodnight and went upstairs. Once they got upstairs they all agreed that the boys were acting weirder than usual. "We will just have to ask them tomorrow." Said Carla as she said goodnight and went to bed. The rest of the girls agreed and went to bed as well.

     With the boys they have had a lot of time to think and they decided that they were going to propose to the girls. "So do we have everything." Said Jellal. "Yeah we should have everything, we have the flowers, the rings, we have rehearsed the song many times.And we asked Judes permission.  I think we are ready." Said Gray as he listed the things they had. "Okay goo, when should we do it?" Said Laxus. "I think we should do it tomorrow. We can take them on a picnic and when we are almost done then we ask them." Said Romeo. "Great Idea, and while we are there I will take pictures." Said Pantherlily. "Thanks Lilly." Said Gajeel.

     "Well we should get some sleep so we are ready for tomorrow." Said Zeref as he started to head upstairs. "Yeah you're probably right." Said Natsu as he followed him. "Hopefully they will say yes." Said Gray as he followed them upstairs. "Yeah, me too." Said the rest as they went upstairs. When they got upstairs they said good night and went to their rooms. When Natsu and Happy got inside they got ready and got into their beds. "Hey Natsu? I'm nervous, what if Carla says no?" Said Happy as he looked at Natsu. "Don't worry little buddy, she will say yes. I know it." Said Natsu with his signature grin trying to reassure him. "Thanks Natsu. Good night." Happy said with a yawn and snuggled into his bed. "Good night Little buddy." They both fell asleep waiting to see what tomorrow will be like.

Hope you liked the chapter the picture above is supposed to be what the living room looks like but just imagine it bigger it's dark outside and has a huge t.v. Like always the characters and picture do not belong to me they belong to their rightful creators hope you have a great day/night. Bye :)