Chapter 9

Wendy woke up to Carla tossing and turning, in the morning. "She must be having a vision or bad dream." Wendy said to herself. Wendy got up and got dressed brushed her hair and her teeth, before she came back into the bedroom she saw that Carla was awake and sitting on the bed looking out the window. "Hey Carla, are you okay?" Wendy asked concerned for her friend. Carla looked at Wendy and slowly nodded. "Yeah I'm okay Wendy. I just had a vision." Said Carla still a little off in space. "Do you want to talk about it?" Said Wendy. Carla nodded but got up to get ready. "I think I should tell everyone when we go down to breakfast." Carla said, now Wendy was a little nervous since usually when Carla has her visions, Carla talks to her first.

     When everyone woke up and got dressed they headed to the dining room, and started talking. Jude was at the dining table again today which made Wendy and Lucy very happy. Everyone was talking and eating until Carla said "I had a vision last night." Everyone looked at Carla and she started to tell everyone what it was about. "The Redpine Kingdom will try attacking again in 5 days." Said Carla. "And they will try and take Lucy, Wendy, Mira, and Levy as hostages back in their kingdom." Said Carla, as she finished talking Jude thought for a moment trying to come up with a plan that would protect the girls. "Well Carla, you said in 6 days they will try and kidnap the girls?" Jude asked Carla. "That's right." Carla said. "We could ask the boys if you guys could go with them on the 6th day before the Redpine Kingdom attack." said Jude.

     The girls looked at each other and nodded. It was their best idea for right now. They finished eating and went up stairs for a little while to relax before the boys came over. Lucy, Levy and Wendy went into Levy's room to read because Levy's room is like a mini library. The girls picked up a book, sat on Levy's bed and started to read. Mavis and Erza went to Erza's room to work on their magic and practice with each other. Mira and Juvia are in the Kitchen making chocolate chip cookies.

     It was almost 12:30 when the girls went outside to go and meet up with the boys. Jude went with the girls so he could ask the boys if the girls were able to go to their Kingdom in 6 days. When they got to the benches the boys weren't there yet so they looked up and saw that the boys were just coming down from their kingdom. When the boys landed on the ground the girls and Jude went closer to them. "Hi!" The girls said. "Hi!" the boys replied back.

     "Hello your highness." The boys said while bowing to Jude. "Hello, You know you don't have to bow every time when you see me." Said Jude with a small smile. "And you can also call me Jude." Jude added. The boys nodded. "Now I wanted to ask you boy if the girls could go to your kingdom and stay the night in 6 days." Jude asked the boys. "Of course they can." Natsu said with a smile towards Lucy. Lucy smiled back at Natsu. "The reason I am asking is because Carla had a vision that some of the girls were kidnapped by the Redpine Kingdom and held hostage." Said Jude.

     "Well the girls are welcome to our kingdom anytime, we are happy that we can help protect the girls." Zeref chimed in. Jude nodded and smiled "Thank you very much." Said jude. Jude said goodbye and walked back into the castle to come up with some battle strategies that could help defeat the Redpine Kingdom.

     "So what do you guys want to do?" Asked Juvia. They all sat down and came up with some ideas to do. They came up with swimming, watching a movie and having another picnic. They decided to do it all. They first watched the movie How to train your Dragon. The boys picked it out and they enjoyed the movie. After the movie they went to the kitchen to pack a picnic basket. And went to get swimsuits as well.

     They went to a meadow out of the kingdom but farther from the Redpine Kingdom. The meadow had a river close by so they laid the blanket down and sat down while getting the food out. When they had everything out they talked and ate. Told funny stories and told some memories when they were little. Everyone laughed and remembered fun times when they were little. When they finished eating they got up they split up to go change into their swimsuits.

     The boys finished first they went back to the blanket to wait until the girls finished. After a few minutes the girls came walking to them, the boys stood up and walked towards the girls. They started to walk to the river, when they got their Natsu had a mischievous smile on his face. Natsu snuck up behind Lucy and picked her up bridal style and jumped in the water. Lucy let out a surprised yelp when she hit the water.

     Everyone else started to laugh and jumped in as well. Lucy splashed Natsu and Natsu splashed Lucy back. This led up to a splash war and everyone else joined in. Everyone stopped when Juvia got a little carried away and started to manipulate the water. "Juvia that's cheating." Yelled Lucy.

     After a few minutes more of being in the water they got out and dried off. They walked back to the blanket and packed everything up. "Do you guys want to stay for dinner then we could play a game." Asked Mira. The boys nodded and then they walked back to the castle. When they got to the castle they walked in and went to the dining room to eat dinner since it was 6:40. When they sat down the maids brought out the food and everyone started to eat. They talked some more and laughed.

    When they finished eating they went to the living room and sat down. Erza went to go and get some cards. They played War, Kings Corners, and Old Maid. They played 2 games each. When they were done the sun was about to set so the boys said goodbye and went back to their kingdom. The girls said goodnight to each other and went upstairs to their rooms.

Hope you like the chapter. pictures and characters do not belong to me have a great day