Chapter 19

The next morning Lucy woke up to Plue jumping on the bed and nudging her to wake up. "Okay, I'm up. Good morning Plue." Lucy said as she sat up and smiled at her dog. Lucy got out of bed and went to her closet to pick out some clothes. Once she was done changing she walked downstairs and saw that Laxus, Mira, Erza, and Jellal were already sitting down and talking. As she was walking she heard fast footsteps coming from behind her. "Hang on Luce, wait for us." Said Natsu as he and Happy were running to Lucy. Lucy stopped and turned around. "Good morning guys." Lucy said with a smile.

     Lucy, Natsu, and Happy walked to the table and sat down and talked with the others while they waited for the others to get downstairs. After a while everyone else came downstairs and sat down. They talked for a little while longer before the servants and maids brought out the food. While everyone was eating they were talking about what they would do. "What should we do today?" Wendy asked as she took a bite of her food. "We could watch a movie." Said Mira, everyone nodded. "We could also have a picnic in the clearing." Said Erza with stars in her eyes. "That's a great idea. We can watch the movie first and then have a picnic for lunch." Said Mavis with a smile.

     When everyone finished eating they went to the living room and picked out a movie. "How about Tomorrowland." Said Lucy as she was looking through them. "Sure we've never seen that before." Said Gray as he sat on the couch. "You guys have never seen Tomorrowland. That is so weird." Said Levy as she brought in some popcorn with Gajeel. "Well we have to watch it now." Said Wendy. Everyone sat down, grabbed popcorn and started the movie. After the movie was over they started to clean up. "So how was the movie?" Said Mira as she looked at the boys. "It was pretty good." Said Gray. "I just wish it had more fight scenes." Said Gajeel as he, Levy, Juvia, Gray, Romeo and Wendy were walking towards the kitchen to put the bowls back.

     When they came out of the kitchen they found some games on the table. "Mira got them and said we all have to play." Said Mavis as Mira sat there smiling. "Okay fine, what are we playing first." Said Wendy knowing there is no way of getting out of this or changing Miras mind. As Mira was explaining what games they were going to play Lucy, Happy, Wendy, Natsu and Romeo tried sneaking away. Mira was facing the other direction so they quietly tip-toed to the dining room until it got really quiet. The 5 stopped in their tracks to see Mira glaring at them and the other girls with their heads down.

     The 5 looked at each other and walked back quietly and took their seat on the couch. Once they were sitting down Mira was still glaring at them so they knew that they shouldn't try to sneak away again. After she glared at them for a few more seconds, she went back to explain what games they were going to play like nothing happened. They were first going to play a board game, then a card game, then last an obstacle course where they would be in teams of 2 and the 3 exceeds would be a team as well. They found a board game and got into teams since there weren't a lot of pawns. They played a few rounds. Lucy and Natsus' team came in first, Levy and Gajeel came in second and Erza and Jellal came in third.

     The card game was a big game of war with 2 decks put together. That lasted an hour with Erza winning against Mira. After they were done playing games that mira chose, they cleaned up the cards and pieces that went to the games. After they put the games back they sat down and discussed what they would do next. "Well we could get our picnic ready." Said Mavis as she thought about earlier. "That's a great idea Mavis, We should split up in 2 groups. 1 team goes to the kitchen and the other gets the basket, blanket, flashlight, and just in case someone gets a first aid kit." Said Mira. When they all agreed they split up and got to work.  

     In the kitchen the girls were cooking and some of the boys were giving them items they needed and ideas of what to make. The other team was led by Levy. As everyone was talking Levy was already making the list of what to bring. "Okay guys get into teams of 2 and split up to find your things. It will go faster than going as a group and getting the things one at a time. The 1st team will get the basket, the 2nd team will get the blanket, the 3rd team will get the flashlights, and the 4th team will get the first aid kit. Ready, let go." Everyone split up to get their things, after they grabbed what they needed they started to head back to the living room. "Okay it looks like we got everything. I also grabbed extra batteries in case they die." Said Levy. "I also grabbed a bag to put everything in so we don't drop or lose anything.'" Said Mavis as she held up the bag. Everyone put the things in the bag except the blanket since it wouldn't fit.

     When everyone was done and everything was packed they went outside and looked for the tree that was marked. Once they found it they started to walk to the clearing. When they got there they laid the blanket down and sat down to eat and relax. When they finished eating they found some wood to make a fire to keep the animals away. "Guys, we should explore more of the forest." Said Natsu as he sat up. "I don't know, Natsu we could get lost and get hurt." Said Wendy. "Don't worry Wen, it would only be for a little while and we could set a trail to follow back to the clearing." Said Romeo as he looked at Wendy with a smile. "Okay as long as we stick together." Said Wendy as everyone nodded and started to pack up the stuff and Natsu ate the fire.

     As they walked deeper into the forest they had to get the flashlights out so they could see. "Guys look, it's a cave." Said Gray as he shined the flashlight in the direction of the cave. "Should we explore the cave?" Said Zeref as he took a step closer to the cave. "It could be fun,'' said Juvia as she started to walk to the cave. Everyone followed Juvia and caught up to her. When they reached the entrance of the cave they shined their flashlights inside. It looked safe enough. They took a few more steps and looked around. When they were looking around they heard a strange sound. They looked around and all of a sudden the floor gave way and they fell down. A few rocks fell and blocked the hole they fell from so they Exceeds couldn't fly them out. They shined their flashlights around and saw a path. "Should we follow the path?" Said Jellal. "Well, it's either follow the path or stay here." Said Laxus as he started to walk down the path.

Hope you liked the chapter characters and picture do not belong to me they belong to their rightful creators