Chapter 15

The next day when the boys woke up Natsu was the first one up and getting ready. "Come on Happy, Get ready the girls are coming today." Natsu said with his famous grin. "Okay Natsu just hold on, I just woke up." Happy said with a yawn while rubbing his eyes. "I know but I'm just excited since we didn't get to see the girls yesterday." Natsu said with a smile. As Natsu continued to get ready Happy got motivated and started to get ready as well. When Natsu and Happy finished getting ready for breakfast they walked downstairs to the dining room. When they reached the dining room they saw that the guys weren't there yet.

Happy and Natsu sat down and waited for the rest to get down. After a few minutes they started to come in. "What are you doing up so early Natsu, and did you have to be so loud getting ready?'' Said gajeel as he sat down. "He was probably excited to see his girlfriend." Said Zeref as he tried to hold back a laugh. "She is not my girlfriend." Natsu said as he started to pout. "We're just messing with you." Gray said as the servants started to bring breakfast out.

As the guys were finishing their food they went over what they were going to do with the girls again. As soon as they were done eating and talking they went back to their rooms to finish getting ready to get the girls. Once the guys were done getting ready they met back in the dining room to wait for the others. When everyone was there they went outside and started to fly down to the Heartfilia Kingdom to the girls.

When they got closer they didn't see the girls in the garden, so they went to the benches to wait. Once they waited for 10 minutes they still didn't come out. "They are usually out here by now." Laxus said. "Yeah, maybe we should go and look for them." Jellal said, looking worried. "Okay, we should split up and look for the girls." Said Natsu panicking a little. They split up and went to the castle. With Natsu's he was leading the guys to Judes office to see if he had seen Lucy and the girls. When they got to the room Natsu knocked on the door. "Come in." Jude said sternly. They walked in and Jude looked confused. "What are you boys doing here, why aren't you with the girls.

Natsu looked terrified. "So you haven't seen them today?" Natsu said, getting more and more worried by the second. "No." Said Jude as he started to get concerned. Natsu and the boys ran out of Judes office to find the others to see if they had found anything. When they got to the others all of them said, "Did you find anything?" The boy's hearts stopped for a moment. "Maybe we should look outside." Said Pantherlily. The boys nodded and ran outside. When they got outside they split up again. Since they are dragons they used their nose to try and pick up a scent. They found it and started to run to the gate when they got there they saw Levy, Juvia and Carla on the ground still passed out.

The boys ran to them and tried to wake them up. After a few seconds they woke up. "What happened, where are the other girls?" Said Romeo as the girls started to look around. "I don't know we were walking back from the meadow and we heard a twig snap and before we could see what it was I guess we were knocked out." Said Levy trying to remember what happened. All the flowers were on the ground but Gray noticed something. "Look, There is something in the dirt." When they got closer they saw that there were a couple of footprints.

Natsu was panicking and pacing back and forth. "What are we going to do? Where did they go? Do you think it was the Redpine Kingdom? Did they come early?" Natsu said as he continued to pace. "I don't know Natsu but we will find out." Said Zeref as he tried to calm Natsu down. "We need to go tell Jude." Said Laxus as he started to walk back towards the castle.

Gray, Happy and Gajeel helped the girls walk back to the castle. When they got in they kept following Laxus to Judes office. Natsu caught up to Laxus, being impatient and wanting to hurry. Once everyone was there Natsu knocked on the door again. Jude said to come in so they all went inside. When Jude looked up he saw Carla, Levy, and Juvia. "Girls are you okay? What happened? Where are the others." Jude asked as he started to walk closer. "We don't know sir, When we woke up the boys were there but the other girls weren't." Levy, Juvia and Carla told Jude what they could remember.

Jude looked more and more concerned by the minute. "Do you think the Redpine Kingdom would come early, and weren't they supposed to take levy instead of Mavis and Erza?" Said Jude as he began to pace back and forth trying to come up with something to do so they could get the girls back without making the war go on any longer than it has to. Natsu and Zeref looked at eachother and went into a corner of the room to talk. "Do you think we could do something to help, like get some of our people to help stop the Redpine Kingdom?" Natsu said as he waited for his brother to respond. "I think we could ask father first or it could be just us that get the girls back. All I know is that I want to get the girls back as soon as possible." Zeref said with a determined expression.

The dragneel brothers went back to the group and listened to what Jude was talking about. When they got back Jude was still pacing but talking to the others. "Do any of you have any suggestions of what we could do?" Jude asked, looking at the boys, and Juvia, Levy, and Carla. "We might be able to help but we would have to see what our father says." Natsu said while looking at Zeref. "We will be right back." Said Zeref as they started walking to the door. "Wait, I want to come too." Said Happy as he started to fly to them.

(I'm sorry that I changed up the girls getting held hostage in the last chapter. I know I was supposed to have Lucy, Levy, Wendy, and Mira but I forgot and put it as Lucy, Mavis, Wendy, Erza, and Mira instead. I hope you liked the chapter and have a great day/night. The picture and characters do not belong to me.)