Chapter 4

(Characters and picture do not belong to me only the story. They belong to their rightful creators. Have a great day and hope you like it.)

     The next day Natsu and Happy woke up, got ready and rushed to the dining room. When they got to the dining room, their friends were just about to sit down. "Good morning everyone." Natsu replied with a smile on his face. "Morning Natsu/bro/flamehead." Everyone replied. Natsu and Happy sat down ready to eat. "Is everyone ready to go to the Heartfilia Kingdom today." Natsu asked very excitedly. "I almost forgot about that." Replied Gray. Everyone else agreed with Gray besides Happy who was just as excited as Natsu was. "Well we should go there around 1" Natsu said everyone nodded in agreement.

     Once everyone was finished eating they went back to their rooms and got ready for their short trip to the Heartfilia Kingdom. When everyone was ready they got ready to fly down to see Lucy and her friends. Natsu and Gray had to help Zeref since he couldn't fly.

    "Let's wait in the garden for them." Natsu said to everyone. "Aye sir." Happy replied. When they got to the garden they saw a few benches and waited for the girls.

    Lucy woke up with Plue giving Lucy a little nudge to wake her up. "Good morning Plue. Are you excited to see Natsu and Happy again." Plue barked and ran around the room waiting by the door for her to get up and get ready. Lucy got up and went to get dressed. Once Lucy was done she opened the door and went downstairs. When Lucy got to the dining room her friends were sitting there waiting for her.

    "Good morning everyone," Lucy said with a smile. "Good morning Lucy/Lu-chan." Lucy sat down and the maids came over and served breakfast. Lucy noticed again that her father wasn't at the table. When they were half way done with breakfast Lucy asked, "are you guys ready to meet Natsu's friends?" "Yeah, it will be really cool to see real dragons." Said Levy excitedly. All the girls agreed with levy. Lucy smiled and laughed, happy that her friends were excited to meet Natsu's friends. They finished eating and went to their rooms to finish getting ready. When everyone was done getting ready they met by the door to the garden.

    "Are you ready?" Lucy asked. "Yes" they all said and Plue barked. As they walked into the garden they started to hear talking. As they walked towards the sound they saw some figures sitting on the benches. When Lucy got closer she saw pink hair. "Hi Natsu!" Lucy said to natsu. "Hey Luce" Natsu replied back. "Luce?" Lucy asked. "Yeah it's your nickname." "Oh cool." Lucy smiled. Mira started to smile, already shipping Lucy and Natsu together. " I have my new mission, get Nalu together." Mira said in her mind.

"Well these are my friends Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, Laxus, my cat Happy, Pantherlily Gajeels cat Romeo and my brother Zeref." Natsu said, pointing to each of his friends and brother. "Hey." The boys said and waved. "Hello." The girls replied back. "Well this is Juvia, Levy, Erza, Mira, Mavis, my sister Wendy, Wendy's cat Carla, and my dog Plue." Lucy said doing the same as Natsu. "Do you want us to show you around our kingdom?" Lucy asked. Natsu looked at his friends and brother and they nodded. "Yeah sure, that would be fun." "Well of course this is the royal garden." Said Lucy and started to walk to the gate to go to the town. Everyone started to follow and walked out of the gate.

     After the girls showed them around they walked back to the garden. As the sun was about to set the boys said goodbye to them and flew back to their kingdom. But not without saying to meet back at the garden tomorrow at the same time as today.

     When the girls went back to the castle they went to the dining room and ate some dinner while talking about how much fun they had with the boys and what tomorrow will bring. When they were done eating they got up and said goodnight to each other and went to their rooms with smiles on their faces excited for tomorrow.

     When the boys got back to their kingdom they went to the dining room and talked about what they were going to do with the girls tomorrow. They came up with a plan, finished eating, said goodnight, and went to bed. When Natsu got to his room he had a smile on his face and couldn't wait to see Lucy's face when they told the girls what they were planning to do tomorrow. Happy noticed his face and knew he was smiling because of Lucy. "You looooooove her!" Happy said mischievously. Natsu quickly looked at  Happy and said. "SHUT UP!" Happy laughed and said. "You didn't deny it though." While laughing again. Natsu just ignored him and went to bed. Natsu was happy that he was going to see Lucy.