Chapter 23

Natsu
Wise men say

Gray
Only fools rush in

All
But I can't help falling in love with you

Laxus
Shall I stay?

Jellal
Would it be a sin

All
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Happy
Like a river flows

Zeref
Surely to the sea

Gajeel
Darling, so it goes

Romeo
Some things are meant to be

Natsu
Take my hand

Gray
Take my whole life, too

All
For I can't help falling in love with you

Laxus
Like a river flows

Jellal
Surely to the sea

Happy
Darling, so it goes

All
Some things are meant to be

Zeref
Take my hand

Gajeel
Take my whole life, too

Romeo
For I can't help falling in love with you

All
For I can't help falling in love with you

The girls sat there in awe as the boys sang. When the boys were done singing, they all got down on their knees. It was silent. The boys looked at each other and then the girls to see their eyes glossy as they were about to cry.

The girls burst out in tears and nodded their heads. The boys smiled and hugged the girls. After the girls settled down they put the rings on. As the girls were showing the rings to each other, the boys took a deep breath and high-fived each other.

They all settled down and got relaxed to watch the sunset. They packed up their things as the boys transformed into their dragon forms. They got on their backs and flew back to the Heartfilia Kingdom. As they landed by the gate to the garden the girls slid off their backs and waited for them to transform back.

They started to walk to the door when they saw Jude sitting there. Wendy and Lucy ran up to hug him. "Hello, your highness." Said the rest as they walked up. "Hello everyone, how was your night?" The girls smiled saying "Great" as they showed their hand with the ring on to him.

Jude smiled and looked at the boys. "You finally proposed. When's the wedding?" The boys looked at eachother. "Soon." Zeref said with a confident smile. The rest nodded and Jude smiled. "Well I guess we should go shopping for dresses." Mira Said, Erza's eyes glistened at the sound of shopping. "Yes. Let's go shopping right now." Erza said but more in a demanding tone. Everyone sighed as she started to walk to town. "I guess we should follow her before she gets mad at us." Wendy said as she grabbed Carla. They said by and tried to catch up to Erza.  

Once they got into town they went straight to the seamstress who did all the wedding dresses and tuxedos. "Good Afternoon girls, how can I help you today?" Asked the kind old lady. "Hello Mrs. Wayne, we are here to find some dresses." Said Erza as she walked up to the old lady. The old lady smiled and nodded. "I think I have the perfect dresses for all of you." She walked in the back and started to bring out dresses 2 at a time. She gave each girl a dress. "Alright ladies let's get started." Mira said with a glimmer in her eye. They all went to separate changing rooms to change into their dresses to see how they look.

Erza was the first one out she spun around as she looked in the mirror. She smiled and turned to Mrs. Wayne. "I love it!" She said with a big smile. Lucy was the second one out. Next came Wendy and Levy. Carla and Juvia came shortly after, with Mavis and Mira coming out last. They all looked at each other with a smile. "Mrs. Wayne, you definitely know what we like, they're perfect." Mavis exclaimed with a smile.

(Picture above couldn't find Carla)

As soon as they payed for the dresses they went back to the castle the boys where already fitted for their tuxedos and now they just need to wait for tomorrow to have the wedding.

They all had a great time at their wedding. Many people showed up. Once the party was over they all relaxed together and started talking about what they wanted to do in the future