Chapter 14

The next morning the girls woke up. They slowly got up remembering that the boys aren't coming today. They all met up in the dining room saying good morning to each other as they sat down. The servants came out with their food and they started to eat and come up with some things they could do. They came up with getting a massage first, then relax and do what they want, and we can watch a funny movie then go to the meadow to pick out flowers. And after all that they would come back and pack to go to the Dragneel Kingdom tomorrow.

      Once they finished eating and coming up with things to do they finished getting ready and went to go get their massages. When they got there they told them what they wanted and relaxed. When they were done with their massages they thanked them and went to their rooms to relax more. Most of them read, drew/painted, slept, or watched tv. They spent an hour or so doing that and once they got bored they decided to go to the living room and they picked out a funny movie. As they were watching the movie they were laughing and making jokes with each other about the movie. Once the movie was over they went to the kitchen for lunch. The girls had a good lunch and decided to go to the meadow.

     When the girls were walking to the meadow they imagined all the flowers that they would be able to pick out. Once they got to the meadow they picked out their favorite flowers. It was the same flowers that the boys gave them. The meadow was filled with so many different flowers of different colors and different shades. As the girls were picking out flowers Carla started to have a bad feeling, like someone or something was watching them. Carla went closer to Wendy and told her. "It's okay Carla no one is coming until tomorrow." Wendy tried to reassure her. Carla tried to relax and kept picking flowers while listening carefully.

      Once the girls were done they showed each other the flowers they got. They put their bouquet of flowers down and started to make flower crowns. They chose their favorite color and found many different flowers of the same color to put in their crowns. They were having fun spending time with just each other but they still missed the boys.

     With the boys they were cleaning up and coming up with some things to do with the girls. "We could go to the floating island with the waterfall again and go swimming." Said Gray. "Yeah and we can also go camping so I can cook fishes over the fire." Said Happy as he was already imagining it. Everyone laughed, they agreed and came up with more things they could do. After a while they decided to take a break and eat lunch. When they were done they went to their rooms to relax and do their own things.

     When the boys came out of their rooms they went to the living room and kept talking about things they could do. They decided to pick out a few movies, and thought they could do a night picnic. They thought that the girls would like to look at the stars and relax listening to the wildlife around them. The guys kept on coming up with ideas to do and they found some games that were in a closet that they haven't opened in a while. As the boys were finding more stuff to plan, Igneel came down the stairs taking a little break from all the complaints from the other dragons. "What are you boys doing?" Asked Igneel as he looked around. The boys were sitting and talking while having the stuff they were planning, beside them.

      So igneel saw camping stuff, games, movies, fishing poles, and many other things. Zeref heard his father and looked up. "We are planning things to do with the girls since they are coming here tomorrow so they don't get kidnapped by the Redpine Kingdom." Said Zeref as he looked back at the guys who were still coming up with things. "So the Redpine Kingdom is attacking the heartfilia Kingdom tomorrow so the girls are coming up here to be safe for a couple of days I'm guessing." Said Igneel, still looking at the boys. "Yep." Said Natsu as he then quickly went back to thinking of things to do. "Well, have fun." Said Igneel as he grabbed something to eat and went back upstairs.

     As the boys kept coming up with ideas Jellal noticed it was getting late. "We should probably go and have dinner. It's getting late." Said Jellal, getting the others' attention. They looked out the window and saw that the sun was starting to set. So they got up and went to the dining room. Just like breakfast they sat down and the servants started to bring out their food. When they finished eating they went up stairs and got ready for bed. They said goodnight to each other and closed their doors and fell asleep.

     Back with the girls they noticed it was getting late. "I guess we lost track of time while in the meadow it's already getting late." Said Erza as she was finishing up her 3rd flower crown. "Yeah I guess we should start heading back to the castle to pack." Said Juvia as she started to gather all of the flower crowns and flowers she picked before. The rest of the girls agreed and started to do the same. When they finished they started to walk back to the castle but Carla still had that weird feeling that something was watching them.

     When they got to the castle they heard a twig snap. They tried to turn around quickly but before they could see what made that noise, they were knocked out. The girls fell to the ground as 5 Redpine soldiers laughed. "So which ones do we take with us?" Asked one of the soldiers. "The 2 blondies, red head, little bluenette, and the one with white hair." The Soldiers grabbed Lucy, Mavis, Erza, Wendy, and Mira, and left the others on the ground. "Okay let's go." Said the leader of the 5 soldiers as they started to carry the girls back to their kingdom.

Hi hope you liked the chapter the picture and characters do not belong to me they belong to their rightful creators. I hope you have a great day.