Chapter 12

When they were done training they took a break and ate some lunch. They were talking about what they could do after they were done training. "We could go on a picnic in that place in the woods." Said Gajeel. "We could also bring some games with us, as well." Said Laxus. After they were done with their break they split up in groups of 2 while Carla and Pantherlily taught Happy how to go into a human form. The pairings made by Mira. Nalu, Gale, Rowen, Jerza, Zervis, Gruvia, and Miraxus. When they were all split up they got into their fighting stance and got ready to practice sparring with each other. "Whoever wins will go up to the next round." They began to fight while Pantherlily, Carla and Happy were under a tree helping Happy use transformation magic. "Come on Happy try again, and when you can transform into your human form you can get a fish." Said Pantherlily to try and encourage Happy to do it. "Aye sir." Said Happy as he tried again. There was a puff of smoke and then they saw Happy. "It's getting there a few more tries and I know you will get it." Said Carla. Happy did transform into a human but he was the same size as before and still had paws. "Okay I'll try again." Said Happy with a determined face.

     When everyone finished the first round Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Erza, Zeref, Gray, and Mira won. The next round is Natsu and Gajeel, Wendy and Gray, Erza and Mira, and Zeref will fight the next round with whoever is left. They got into their fighting stances again and Mavis counted down to start the fight. "3...2...1...GO!" They started fighting again. After that round Natsu, Gray, and Erza won. "Okay take a little break and the next fights are Natsu vs Gray, and Erza vs Zeref." Said Mira. Over by the Exceeds under the tree. "Okay Happy one more time and I think you will have it." Said Pantherlily. "Aye." Said Happy. Happy took a deep breath and transformed. Once the puff of smoke cleared Carla and Pantherlily smiled. "Well did I do it?" Asked Happy. Carla nodded her head. "Yes Happy, you did it." Happy jumped around and ran towards Natsu. "Natsu I did it!" Yeld Happy. "Great job, Happy." Said Natsu as Happy hugged Natsu. "Thank you Carla and Pantherlily for teaching me." Happy said with a big smile. "Let's go fishing until they are done with their sparring." Said Happy as he started to drag Carla and Pantherlily with him. "Okay." Said Pantherlily and Carla as they started to walk with Happy.

     When Happy, Pantherlily and Carla were over by the river, Natsu, Zeref, Gray and Erza got ready to fight. "Okay are you ready? 3.....2.....1......GO!" Said Mavis again. They started to fight and this fight lasted longer but in the end Natsu and Zeref won round 3. "Okay for the final round it looks like it will be brother vs brother." Said Laxus. "Let's take another break okay." Said Levy. They all agreed and sat down to relax. A few moments later Happy, Carla and Pantherlily came back with many different fish. "We got a lot of fish. Do you think we could have fish for lunch?" Said Happy. "You can bring fish if you want but we normally eat fish if we go camping." Said Juvia. "Okay'' Said Happy. "Are we still having a picnic in the woods?" Asked Patherlily. "Yeah we are still going to have a picnic and play games after we finish the 4th match." Mira replied.

     Natsu and Zeref stood up. "Well, are you ready to fight Zeref?" "Yeah let's finish this up so we can get ready for the picnic." Said Zeref. Natsu and Zeref got into their fighting stances and got ready to fight. "3...2...1..Go!" Said Mavis and Mira at the same time. They started to fight. It was a pretty close match but in the end Zeref won. "Aw man I was so close. Good job Zeref." Nastu Said. "Thanks Natsu, you are getting better, you almost beat me." Said Zeref with a smile.

     Everyone went back to go and take a shower and change back into their regular clothes. Okay let's go to the kitchen and get what we want to bring on the picnic and we will also need a blanket and games." Said Erza as she started to walk to the kitchen. "I can get the blanket." Said Juvia. "And I can get the games." Said Mira. Mira and Juvia went to go and get the blanket and games. "Okay I know Happy wants fish and Carla wants tea and sandwiches. Pantherlily, what do you want?" Said Levy. "I Like Kiwis so I will have them." Said Pantherlily with a smile. "Okay I'll put that in there for you, I know what Mira and Juvia want as well as Erza, Lucy, Natsu and Romeo. I'll put a few sandwiches in as well for Mavis, Wendy, Jellal, Gray, Lucy and I. But What do the rest of you want?" Said Levy. The rest of them told Levy what they wanted. When everything was packed and ready to go they went to the woods and looked for the marked tree.

     When they found the tree they started  to walk down the path to the clearing in the woods. They got to the clearing and Gray helped Juvia lay down the blanket. They put the basket down on the blanket and down. "What games did you pick out, Mira?" Asked Jellal. "I brought Headbandz where you have to guess what the thing is on your forehead. Werewolf, and Murder in hong Kong. "Those sound fun." Said Happy. Everyone sat down and started to eat . When they finished eating they first played Headbandz, then werewolf, and last Murder in Hong Kong. (I just found random games).

     When they finished playing the games they cleaned up and went back to the castle. When they got back to the castle it was 8:40. "Well I guess we should be heading back to our kingdom." Said  Romeo. "Yeah it is getting pretty late." Said Wendy. Well I Guess we will see you girls in the morning then." Said Gajeel. "Okay bye see you tomorrow,'' said the girls as they walked into the castle . The boys got back to their kingdom and got ready for bed. The girls got ready for bed as well.

Hope you liked the chapter have a great day/night the picture and characters do not belong to me.