Chapter 7

When everyone woke up the next morning, they all had the same question in their heads. "What are we going to do today." Everyone said to themselves. Everyone did their morning routine and went down to eat breakfast. When the girls got down stairs they were surprised to see Jude, sitting there waiting for them. When everyone sat down the maids and servants brought out the food. "Good morning girls." Jude said with a smile. "Good morning Dad/your highness." Everyone was eating and talking when Jude said something that had everyone silent. "The Redpine Kingdom is attacking today." Said Jude. "I want to ask your dragon friends if you could stay there for 2 days." After eating they went outside to wait for the boys. In the distance they saw them flying to them.

     With the boys they were sitting in the dining room and eating as they normally do. "Hey Natsu?" Happy asked with a little worry in his voice. "Yeah little buddy, what's the matter?" Natsu asked with concern in his voice. "I have a bad feeling, like something bad is going to happen." Happy said worried. "What do you think it's something to do with the girls?" Natsu asked now, worrying as well. "Yeah I think it also has to do with the other kingdom as well." Happy said. "Well if it's something with the Redpine Kingdom getting ready to attack the Heartfilia Kingdom, we could ask the girls if they want to stay with us just so nothing bad happens to them." Natsu said and Happy and the rest nodded in agreement.

     When the boys finished eating they got ready to go see the girls. They got out of the castle and Natsu and Gray grabbed Zeref's hands and started to fly to them. They saw the girls and also the king. When they landed they bowed to the king, then Natsu said, "Hi luce, how have you been?" "We're good Natsu thanks for asking, how have you guys been?" Lucy asked with a smile. "We're good as well." Natsu said while smiling his signature grin. Jude then cleared his throat getting ready to talk as everyone looked at him. "Well I am here to ask you boys if the girls could stay with you for 2 days or so? The Redpine Kingdom is about to attack and I don't want the girls to get hurt." Said Jude. "Of course you highness, they can definitely stay with us, we certainly have the room." Said Zeref. "See I told you Natsu I had a bad feeling about the Redpine Kingdom this morning." Happy said. "Yeah you were right little buddy." Natsu said with a smile. "Well girls, let's pack up so we can go." Said Erza as she started heading towards the door. The rest of the girls followed and the boys patiently waited for them to come back out.

(Picture of Natsu's grin above. I love the picture)

     "Hey Plue go pack some toys to bring with as well." Lucy told Plue as she was packing. There was no way she was going to leave Plue behind. Plue barked and went to grab some toys. Lucy packed some clothes and pajamas to sleep in. The other girls did the same and Lucy and Levy also packed a few books so they could read in their freetime. Once the girls were done packing they walked back out to the garden where the boys were talking and waiting for them to come out. When Natsu saw Lucy he smiled and waved to her. Lucy smiled and waved back. When the Girls got closer the boys transformed into their dragon forms and the girls got on their backs while Happy and Pantherlily grabbed Mavis and Zeref. Plue sat in Lucy's lap and Lucy held on to him tightly. Then the boys started to fly back to their kingdom.

     When they landed the boys be-transformed. They were right in front of the castle so they walked right in. "so, what do you girls want to do?" Asked Romeo. "How about a movie?" said Wendy. "That's a wonderful idea Wendy." Said Mira. "How about we watch a scary movie." Said Laxus. "Yes" said Mira before any of the girls could say anything. "Okay great, I know the perfect one." said Gray. Everyone walked to the living room and got settled in. With Lucy sitting next to Natsu and happy with Plue on her lap. Levy sitting next to Gajeel, Mavis sitting next to Zeref, Erza next to Jellal, Mira next to Laxus, Wendy sitting next to Romeo, and Juvia sitting next to Gray.

     "Okay so how about Rings, Annabelle or IT?" Said Gray as he had the remote. They all agreed to do The Ring. Gray clicked on the movie and it started to play. The girls got scared a few times and so did the boys. Half way through the movie some maids brought popcorn for them. After eating the popcorn most of it was on the floor thanks to them getting scared. Once the movie was over, they picked up their mess and started to calm down.
(I just chose a random one by flipping a coin.)

     When they were done cleaning up the boys asked if they wanted to see their rooms. The girls nodded and followed the boys up the many stairs. Their rooms were right next to the boys rooms so it would be easier for them to find. The girls chose which room they wanted and went inside to put their stuff down. "Well dinner will be done in an hour so what do you guys want to do?" Asked Natsu. "We could play a card game." Said Lucy. Everyone agreed and Zeref went to go and get the cards. They decided to play Go Fish. They played 9 rounds, when one of the servants informed them that dinner was ready. So they went downstairs and went to the dining room and started to eat. When everyone was done it was 10:30 pm. So they all went upstairs and said goodnight to each other, and went to sleep.

(Hi finished another chapter, picture and characters don't belong to me, hope you liked the chapter sorry if there are any spelling errors. And I would love to here feedback from you. Have a great day or night.)