Chapter 16

Natsu, Zeref and Happy were outside getting ready to go to the Dragneel Kingdom. "Zeref, do you want me to carry you up there?" Asked Happy so they could go faster without Natsu having to transform. "Sure, thanks Happy." Zeref said, so Happy grabbed Zeref and the 3 flew up to the castle to talk to Igneel.

     When they got into the castle they went straight to Igneel's office room. Zeref knocked and waited for an answer. "Come in." Said Igneel it was faint but they heard it. Natsu opened the door quickly and went towards their father. "Oh, hello boys, what are you doing here? And where are the girls and other boys?" Igneel asked. "That's why we are here." Said Zeref as he stepped closer. "What are you talking about?" Said Igneel with a confused look. "Some of the girls were kidnapped by the Redpine Kingdom yesterday." Said Natsu. "But the Redpine Kingdom was supposed to come today." Said Igneel.

     Natsu began to pace again. "That's what we thought too." Said Zeref as he watched his brother pace back and forth. "We were wondering if we could take some soldiers or guards, or we could go by ourselves." Said Natsu as he stopped pacing. "What he is saying is that we want to get the girls back." Said Zeref. Igneel nodded understanding "I could ask some soldiers or guards if they would want to go." Said Igneel as he was about to call the general of his army. "We could also go by ourselves with the 7 of us, Pantherlily and Happy, as well as the Heartfilia army." Said Natsu as he started to get impatient.

     Igneel looked at Natsu, Happy and Zeref. "Do you want me to ask the general or do you want to go by yourselves?" Igneel said as he looked at the 3. "You can ask the general first if no one wants to come then we will go by ourselves." Said Zeref as he looked at his father. "Okay." Said Igneel as he pressed a button on his desk. A few seconds later the General knocked on the door. "Come in." Igneel said with a stern voice. The General came in and saw the boys. The General bowed in respect to the King and Princes. " What is it that you need your Highness?" Said the General as he looked up. "I want you to ask your men to see if any will volunteer to come with my sons and his friends as well as the Heartfilia Kingdom to the Redpine Kingdom to get some girls that they have Kidnapped." Igneel asked.

     The General nodded and said, "Of course your Highness I will ask right away." Before the General left Natsu added one more thing. "When you get the volunteers to meet by the gates so we can go back to the Heartfilia Kingdom to plan the attack." "Of course Prince Natsu." The General bowed again and went to ask the soldiers who would volunteer. "While he is asking we should head to the gates so we can see who will come." Said Happy as he spread his wings and started to float. "Yeah you're right." Zeref said. Natsu turned to his father, "Thank you father." Said Natsu as he gave his father a hopeful smile. "You're welcome boys." Igneel said as he gave him the same smile.

     Natsu, Zeref, and Happy walked out of the room and headed for the front gates. Once they got there they didn't see anyone yet. They waited for a few minutes and they saw people start to come closer. When they got to the gate there were at least 30 soldiers that were willing to help. "Thank you all for volunteering to come and help, we appreciate that you took your time to help us get our friends back from the Redpine Kingdom." Said Zeref as he stepped closer to the soldiers. "It is our pleasure, your highness." Said a soldier that was closer to the front. "Okay if everyone is here let's get going." Natsu said as he spread his wings. The soldiers spread their wings as well as Happy went over to Zeref and picked him up. "Let's go." Natsu said as He led the way with Zeref, Happy and the soldiers not far behind.

     As they were flying down the soldiers saw the Heartfilia castle, when they landed they went right into the castle leading the soldiers to Judes office. When they got to the door Natsu knocked and waited for an answer. The door opened and it was Jellal that had opened the door. "We brought some soldiers that volunteered to help get the girls back." Said Natsu, as he stepped into the room with everyone following behind. When Jude looked up he saw that the room was starting to fill up. "I see you brought some people to help." Jude said with a smile. "Yes sir, the soldiers here have volunteered to help get the girls back." Said Zeref. "Great the more people the better." Said Jude. "We still need to come up with a plan." Said Gajeel as he looked at the soldiers for a split second and then back at Jude.

     The 7 boys and Jude came up with some ideas that could be easier to get the girls back. "We could lead in our dragon forms to intimidate the other kingdom since they have never seen dragons before." Said Romeo as he thought out loud. "That could work." Said Jude as he thought it over. "All of the soldiers are able to turn into dragons except for Zeref and the exceeds." Said Laxus as he looked at Jude. This plan might just work." Said Jude as he looked at the boys and then to the Dragneel soldiers. Jude pressed the button on his desk just like Igneel to signal the General of the Heartfilia Kingdom.

     The General ran in and walked through the soldiers and the boys to get to Jude. "Yes your Highness." The General said as he bowed with respect. "I want you to gather up the soldiers and get them ready, because more or less there will be a war that will break loose." Said Jude before the General walked away to get the soldiers ready. Once the General left the boys looked back to Jude. "Well we have a plan, all we have to do is get ready." Said Gajeel as he looked at the Dragneel soldiers. "Romeo, could you show our soldiers where the training ground is so they can train before we go get the girls." Said Gray. "yeah I can do that I'll be right back." Said Romeo as he started to lead the soldiers to the training ground. When Romeo came back they finished up with planning how they will get the girls back but this time the General was there to know what to do. When they finished they told the soldiers to rest so they are ready to get the girls back. They all went to rest up before the fight.

Hi hope you liked the chapter have a great day/night. The characters and picture do not belong to me only the story line. Sorry if there are any grammar errors.