Chapter 17

The next day after  the girls that got captured, they woke up in a cave/dungeon-like room with a few torches to light up the room. As the girls looked around they realized that they were tied up and couldn't move. "Erza, could you try requiping into one of your armors to get us out of here?" Levy asked, trying to move. "Yeah I'll try." Said Erza as she relaxed and tried to use her magic. "Ugh. I can't use magic." Said Erza as she started to get mad. "These must be magic concealer ropes." Said Lucy as she tried to move. 

     As they were trying to move they heard something above them. All of a sudden there was a bright light. "I think they are awake." Said a person as 3 people started to come down the ladder that was hidden in the shadows. "Who is there?" Said Mira. "None of your concern, you will be coming with us." Said the 2nd person. "Where are you taking us? I demand to know." Said Erza as she scowled at the men. "We don't have to tell you anything, now come on." Said the 1st person as he took hold of Erza and Mavis. The other 2 took the other girls.

     When they got to the top they saw more guards and the Redpine flag hanging on the walls. "WERE IN REDPINE KINGDOM!" Said Wendy as she started to freak out. "Be quiet and start walking." Said one of the Redpine guards that stayed above ground. As the girls were walking they were looking around trying to find a way to escape. When they got to two big doors one of the guards knocked and waited for response. "Come in." Said a loud voice from behind the doors. "I see that they are awake, bring them towards me." Said the RedPine King as the guards pushed the girls towards him. " Why did you bring us here?" Said Lucy as she looked at the King.

     The king looked at Lucy and said with a wicked smile. "It's quite simple really, I did this to make it more fun." Mavis looked at the King with pure disgust. " You think war is fun, kidnapping people is fun. You are a sick man." The king laughed and so did the guards following the king so they wouldn't get yelled at. "Why of course I think it's fun, that's why I do it." Said the king as he looked at the girls. "Why did you have to kidnap us?" Asked Lucy. "I did it because it will make this little game more fun, and to see if your father would want to bargain with us, to get more stuff and possibly more land." Said the king with a wicked smile. "You think this is a game? People are going to get hurt because of this little game of yours" Erza said as she gave the king a death glare.

     The king was taken back a little by her outburst. "We've got a fiesty one here." Said the king with an amused smile. "Take them back to the dungeon, and prepare for our little war that is about to come." Said the king as he looked at the guards. The guards nodded and took the girls back to the dungeon. "You're not going to get away with this." Said Mira as the girls were getting closer to the dungeon. "And what are you going to do about it?" Said the leader of the guards. Mira looked at the other girls and they all nodded. At the same time the girls stepped on the guards feet and ran. "Get those girls!" Said the first guard as he tried to stand up. The guards that were around saw the girls and started to chase after them.

     Once the girls heard that they started to run faster. "We have to find something sharp so we can cut these ropes." Said Mavis as they kept running. "There has to be a hallway with armor and swords." Said Lucy as they kept looking down hallways. "Down here." Said Wendy as she saw some suits of armor down a long hallway. The girls quickly ran down and grabbed 5 swords and hid.

     While the girls were hiding Erza took the sword and cut the rope off of Mira. Mira grabbed the sword from Erza and cut the ropes. After all the ropes were cut they grabbed the swords and tried to find an exit. As the girls were running they were looking around making sure that no guards were around. As they were looking for an exit they saw a window. They walked towards it and saw that it was a 30 foot drop. "I wish Levy was here." Said Lucy. "Yeah she could have used her solid script magic to make stairs." Said Wendy as they were still looking out the window.

     While they were looking out the window they heard footsteps coming closer. "There they are." Said a guard as he started to run towards them. The girls looked back and saw 12 guards running towards them. They quickly turned around and ran. As they were running they heard them shout for more guards to come and block their path. As they were getting farther they saw the guards at the end of the long hallway. They kept running when they saw another hallway that branched out; they quickly turned and ran from the guards.

     As they were running down the hallway they looked over their shoulders to see the guards running after them. While they were running they bumped into something. As they fell to the ground they looked at what they ran into, and saw that it was the 3 guards from before, the ones that brought them to the king. The girls stood up quickly and tried to run when they came, but the guards that were chasing them were already there. "I guess we will have to fight." Said Mavis as she got into a fighting stance. "Yeah we have these swords and can use our magic since we cut the ropes." Said Wendy as she took a deep breath. Wendy turned towards the guards that chased them and yelled. "SKY DRAGON ROAR!" A huge gust of wind sent them flying back. "GET THEM!" Yelled the guards as they ran towards the girls.

     Mira turned into her satan soul, Lucy grabbed Leo's key and changed into her leo dress. Erza requipped into her Heaven's Wheel armor, Mavis created an illusion, and Wendy used her enchantments and her sky dragon roar. As they were fighting more and more guards were showing up. When they were fighting they noticed some noise coming from outside. All of a sudden there was an explosion at the end of the hallway. As the debris started to clear and they saw the boys running in. "Come on girls, let's go." Said Natsu as he ran towards Lucy and grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the hole in the wall.

     As Natsu grabbed Lucy's hand the other boys did the same. "Natsu, what are you doing? This is a 30 foot drop." Said Lucy as she started to panic. "Come on Luce, don't you trust me?" Said Natsu as Happy and Carla came in to pick up Zeref and Mavis. As they were getting closer to the hole they picked up speed and the guys started to glow. "That hole is too small for you guys to transform." Said Lucy while they were still running. "Well it's a good thing we aren't transforming here." Said Natsu as he jumped out the Window and transformed in midair. "YOU'RE CRAZY!" Lucy yelled as Natsu started to fly back to the Heartfilia Kingdom. Natsu just laughed and kept flying. "What if the Redpine Kingdom comes back." Said Lucy as she looked back. "Don't worry your soldiers and my soldiers are finishing off the last of the soldiers, and they are going to put the king in prison." Said Natsu as he was still looking forward. "That's good." Said Lucy with a sigh of relief. "Let's get you girls back home." Said Jellal as he was catching up. "Yeah." Said Erza as she started to relax.

Hope you liked this chapter. Characters and picture do not belong to me they belong to their rightful creators . Have a great day/night whenever you are reading this.