Chapter 8

The next day when they woke up they waited for everyone so they could go down stairs to go to breakfast. The dining room was big enough to fit them all and then some. But they all dug in and ate their food. When they finished eating they went downstairs to the living room. They sat down and started coming up with some ideas of what they could do. They thought for a while and finally came up with 2 ideas. To go to another island and have a picnic and then come back and watch a funny movie. They got everything ready and went outside.

     The guys transformed and the girls got on their backs. And of course Happy and Pantherlily got Zeref and Mavis. They flew to an island with a beautiful meadow and a waterfall on the other side of the island. When they landed the girls went to explore with Plue following close behind as well. They found a good spot that was in the middle of the meadow under a tree and they could still see the waterfall. They got the food out and talked about what else they could do while they were there. "Well if we brought swimsuits we could have gone swimming by the waterfall." Said Juvia with a smile. "Well i could ask Virgo to bring swimsuits for everyone." Said Lucy. "Oh yeah I forgot Virgo could bring clothes from the celestial world." Said Mavis.

     "So should I see if she could bring swimsuits for everyone?" Lucy asked, everyone nodded their heads. "Okay" Said Lucy as she stood up. "Open gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" There was a bell and a flash of gold light, and there stood a pink haired girl in a maid outfit. "Hello princess is there something I could help you with." Said Virgo as she bowed to Lucy. "Hi Virgo I was wondering if you could get swimsuits for everyone." Said Lucy with a smile. "Of course princess I will be right back." Said Virgo as she disappeared and reappeared in seconds holding swimsuits for everyone.

     "Thank you Virgo." Said Lucy as she took the swimsuits from Virgo. "Of course princess goodbye." "Bye." Lucy said before Virgo left. Everyone finished eating and grabbed the swimsuit they wanted. The boys went one way and the girls went the other way to change. As soon as they finished they met back at the blanket where they had the picnic. When everyone was there they started to walk to the waterfall. When they got there Juvia didn't waste any time jumping in the water. Everyone laughed and jumped in as well. They swam and played games for a few hours until they got tired and got out.

     They dried off thanks to Natsu lighting his hands on fire. When they were dried off they went back to the castle and found a movie to watch. By the time the movie was over it was time for dinner. Natsu and Gray raced each other to the dining room as Lucy and Juvia laughed. When they got to the table everything was their and so they started to eat. "I totally forgot that we have to go back to our kingdom tomorrow." Said Mira with a sad smile on. Everyone realized that Mira was right and they did have to go back to their kingdom. When everyone was done eating they went up stairs and said Goodnight.

     The next day when they woke up the girls packed their things up and headed down stairs to the dining room to eat. Everyone was talking and making jokes. They finished eating and went outside to fly the girls back to the Heartfilia Kingdom. They set the girls down and saw that a few miles ahead of them away from the castle was a lot of destruction. There was a war while they were gone. Jude came out and told them that the Redpine Kingdom retreated the first day so all the soldiers were resting up for the next battle.

     Jude turned to the boys and thanked them for letting the girls stay with them for the 2 days. "Don't worry we were happy to have the girls with us." Said Natsu with a grin. "See you tomorrow." The girls said in unison and the boys said the same thing back to them before they flew back to their kingdom. The girls and Jude went inside and relaxed. Levy and Lucy were in the Library picking out some new books to read, Mavis was practicing her illusion magic in her room, and Mira, Erza, and Juvia were making strawberry cake in the kitchen, and Wendy and Carla were talking about random things in their room. The day went by they ate their dinner and went up to their rooms and went to bed, happy they could see the boys again.

Hello hope you liked the chapter I sadly didn't get to write 1000 words but I will try to write more words next time have a great day/night
(Picture and characters do not belong to me)