Chapter 2

It was a quiet Tuesday morning when Lucy woke up to a bark. Plue had been waiting patiently for her to wake up but got tired after a few minutes, so he gave a little bark and a nudge to wake her up. "Good morning Plue, did you sleep well." Plue gave a little bark and waged his tail, Lucy smiled and got out of bed to get ready for the day with Plue following close behind.

    Once Lucy got ready she went downstairs with Plue to the dining room seeing her friends and sister there waiting for her. Lucy walked over saying good morning to them as she sat down. " Good morning Lucy/Lu-chan." The maids bring in the food and they start to eat. While they are eating Lucy looks around and notices that her father hasn't come down to eat yet. Lucy waves one of the maids over, "have you seen my father yet, he is usually here by now." The maid said, " Your father is in an important meeting with the lords about something that is happening soon." Lucy thanked the maid and continued eating while thinking about what it could be.

    Meanwhile with her father, he is sitting down with the lords and ladies of the court. "Your highness, we have received a letter from the Redpine kingdom." Jude sighed, "what is it now." One of the lords pasted the letter to Jude and he read it to himself. Judes eyes widened, "They have challenged us to war. Prepare the soldiers." The servants ran out and informed the soldiers about the upcoming war.

    After breakfast Lucy walked to the royal garden. As she was looking at the flowers and the little stream that went through she heard a noise. Lucy started to walk towards the noise going further into the garden. When Lucy got close enough she saw a boy with pink hair. She walked closer and looked at the boy closer, he looked to be about the same age as her. The only thought running through her head was how did he get here. All of a sudden he started to move Lucy quickly hid behind a bush watching as he sat up. The boy looked around and said, "I know you are here come out." Lucy hesitated before stepping out. When Lucy came closer she asked him the questions that have been going through her head. "Who are you? How did you get here? Why are you in my garden?" The boy looked at her for a few seconds and spoke. "My name is Natsu, I fell from the sky and I passed out when i fell into your garden." Lucy looked at him and processed what he just said.

    When she was done she said, "So you're a dragon." Natsu nodded afraid of what she would say next. "That's awesome!" she squealed. Natsu looked at her surprised by the way she reacted. "I've never seen a dragon before!" Natsu looked at her dumbfoundedly as she kept squealing. "Are you okay?" Natsu asked, a little concerned. "Of course I am, why'd you ask?" Lucy answered wondering why he would ask that. "You were acting a little strange when I told you I was a dragon." said Natsu. "I'm just really excited to meet an actual dragon is all, sorry." Answered Lucy a little embarrassed. "It's okay, I was just surprised at how you reacted to it is all. What's your name by the way?" Lucy quickly apologized. "I'm sorry my name is Lucy."

    Natsu smiled and said "Well it is very nice to meet you Lucy." "It is very nice to meet you too, Natsu." Suddenly they heard barking coming towards them. Lucy knew how it was before she even saw him. The thing she wasn't expecting was a blue fur ball coming right at her. The blue blur flew right into her and sent her flying backwards into Natsu's arms. When Lucy opened her eyes she saw that it was a cat that looked like Carla but blue.

    When natsu opened his eyes after catching Lucy he saw the thing that made her fall was his blue friend, Happy. "Happy what are you doing here?" Natsu asked the cat, surprised to see him here. Plue came around the corner and noticed Lucy and ran up to her. When Happy saw Plue he yelled "Natsu, help save me from this crazy dog!" Happy flew into Natsu's chest to get further away from Plue. Lucy said "It's okay he won't hurt you" Plue barked in agreement. Happy calmed down and introduced himself to Lucy, "Hi my name is Happy, what's your name?" "Hi Happy my name is Lucy and this is my dog Plue." Lucy responded. "Hey Lucy are you the Princess of this kingdom?" Natsu asked since he remembered her saying this was her garden.

    "Yes I am the princess. Lucy Heartfilia." Lucy responded. "Cool I am the prince of my own kingdom as well my full name is Natsu Dragneel." "what a coincidence well it is very nice to meet someone that doesn't try to start wars with you when they are bored." Lucy signed. "I guess you are talking about the Redpine kingdom." natsu said. "Yeah" Lucy sighed again.

(Picture and characters do not belong to me they belong to there rightful owners).