Chapter 11

After they ate their lunch they still had a few hours until the festival started. It started at 10 o'clock and it was only 2 o'clock. They paid for their food and kept walking. As they kept walking they decided to turn back to the other direction. When they got back to the castle Levy had an idea. "We should show them the path in the forest we used to go down when we were kids." The girls all nodded and kept walking and led the boys towards the forest. Once they got to the forest they looked around to find the path. "Where is the mark?" Asked Mavis. "What mark?" Asked Jellal. "When we were little we marked a tree to remember where the path was." Replied Mira.

     They kept looking for a little while longer when Wendy yelled. "I found it!" Wendy was a little ahead of them. The rest went closer towards Wendy and looked down the path next to the marked tree. It was a little dark but Natsu found a couple of sticks and lit it on fire with his fist and gave it to them. When they had enough light Erza took the lead and started to walk down the path. As they kept walking the girls would tell stories of what they would do when playing in the forest. They made up little adventures and played hide and seek as well.

     When they got to a certain place in the path where there was a clearing in the trees that gave more light to see. They took a break and sat down on some trees that had fallen over. The girls looked around and Mira said, "I remember this place." The girls nodded and kept looking around. They sat for a few more minutes and then decided to keep walking a little further into the woods. When they walked a little more and decided to walk back since it was starting to get late.

     They followed the path back to the castle and started to get ready. It was 8:30 when they got back. They got their outfits and changed into them. When Everyone was done they met by the door. They started walking back to the town and headed to where the festival would start. When they got there it was 20 minutes until the festival started. They looked around at the decorations and people in their outfits of all different colors. They walked around until the festival started. Everyone gathered around the cherry blossom trees right as it started to change colors. It had all the colors of the rainbow.

     Everyone stared at the trees in awe. There were many games, rides, and food courts. They spit up into groups of 2. The cats were together flying around and playing games and going on rides. Everyone was walking around and enjoying the festival. They stayed until midnight, when everyone started to clean and pack up. When the group saw that the festival was ending they met up by the bakery. They made sure they had everything, and started to head back to the castle. When they got back to the castle they went up stairs and just like when the girls went to the Dragneel Kingdom, they went to their rooms that were right in front of the girls bedrooms.

     When they woke up they waited for everyone to come out so they could go to the dining room to eat breakfast. It was 8:15 when they got downstairs. When they entered the room Jude was there waiting for them. Everyone sat down. "Good morning everyone." Said Jude. "Good morning, your highness." Said the boys "Good morning sir/dad" Said the girls. The maids came out with the food and everyone started to eat. They told Jude about the festival and the games and rides they went on last night. "This festival has been celebrated by the citizens longer than my grandfather was ruling this kingdom. Every year at night the people gather and watch the blossoms change color. It was my favorite festival when I was younger." Said Jude.

     Jude looked at Zeref and Natsu and asked. "So how is your father doing boys?" "Our father is doing well, just a little overwhelmed with taking care of a kingdom. So many people are arguing about land and what they think could change in the kingdom." Said Zeref. "Oh girls remember you have to go to your battle training today." Said Jude. "Thanks for reminding us dad." Said Wendy, as she finished her breakfast. "You boys are able to join them if you would like, or you can relax in the castle or go back to your kingdom until the girls are done." Said Jude as he looked at the boys. "We haven't done a lot of training in a while." Said Laxus. "Yeah we could stay and train with the girls for a while and also find out what we could do later today as well." Said Jellal. After everyone finished eating they went to the training room to practice their magic and fighting.

     When they got to the training room the girls gave the boys extra clothes so they could change. Once everyone was changed into their training clothes they went onto the training field that was outside. "I think we should work on our magic first." Said Erza as she required a sword, and other weapons as fast as she could as well as her outfits as well. "Yeah I'll go over there and meditate before I will call out my celestial spirits. I can only have 3 for 1 hour, out at a time but I want to get it to 4 for 2 hours. Lucy went to meditate in her usual spot under a tree. "Is there a pool or river somewhere" asked Natsu. "Yeah there is a pool over by Lucy and there is a river over there on the opposite side. I usually go over by the river to practice but you can go over there if you'd like." Said Juvia. "I'll go over to the pool, how deep is it?" Said Natsu. "About 12 feet deep." replied Mavis. "Okay great." Said Natsu as he walked over by the pool and jumped into the water. All of a sudden there was fire that came out of the water.

     "He's just practicing how well his fire is with water." Said Gray as he started to walk over to the field and practiced his ice make magic. Levy went with Gajeel to practice together. Juvia went to the river. Laxus and Mira went to go and train over by gray. Wendy and Romeo practiced by Lucy and Natsu. Mavis and Zeref started to work on their magic by Erza and Jellal was also over there. Carla, Happy, and Pantherlily worked on carrying heavy things while going max speed in the air.

Hi hope you like the chapter the characters and picture don't belong to me they belong to their rightful creators hope you have a great day