Chapter 18

(A Few hours before the boys got the girls.)

     The boys meet up with Jude the next morning to make sure they had all the things they needed to bring and all the soldiers were ready as well. "Okay are we ready to go? Do we have everything and everyone?" Said Natsu as he was eating some fire and walking around. "Yes Natsu we have everything, you don't need to worry, we have everything planned, we have our soldiers and we will get the Redpine King in prison so we don't have to go through this again." Said Jude as he gave the okay to let the General in.  "Okay." Said Natsu as he finished the last of his fire.

     As the General reached the desk, they talked a little until the General's device made a little sound.  "Let's go over this again, we will lead in our dragon forms with our soldiers in the sky while your soldiers are either on foot or by horse." Said Zeref going over the plan with the King and the General. "Yeah, that would be the plan of getting there." Said the General. "But then you boys will go and find the girls while we fight the rest of the Soldiers off. While you are taking the girls back we will go into the castle and arrest the king." The General finished as the King nodded in agreement.

     When everyone knew the plan they walked out of the room and walked to the training ground where all the soldiers were. "Okay we will tell you guys the plan and then we will headout. Listen to the plan first then grab all the stuff you need." Zeref said, as he looked at all the soldiers. "Okay, here is the Plan." Said Jellal as he started to explain the plan the soldiers nodded and quickly got the things they needed and met back at the training ground. Once all the soldiers were back Natsu gave the signal to follow him and started walking to the front gates.

     When they got to the gate the soldiers that needed horses ran to the stables to get their horses. They got into formation and made their way to the Redpine Kingdom. As they were making their way to the kingdom the boys transformed into their dragon forms and led the way, as they were done transforming the dragneel soldiers spread their wings and flew into the air. Half the Heartfilia soldiers were on horse while the faster soldiers were on foot. It took them 25 minutes to get to the castle's front gates. They were surprised they didn't see a lot of soldiers surrounding the castle. "This should be easy." Said one of the Dragneel soldiers. "Yeah there's practically no one here. As the Redpine soldiers came running out they stopped in the tracks for a few seconds and stared at the boys that were still in their dragon form. "What the heck the King said nothing about dragons fighting with the Heartfilia Kingdom." Yelled a Redpine soldier. "Get them." Yelled the General. The Heartfilia soldiers and the Dragneel soldiers began to fight.

     While the soldiers were fighting the boy transformed but still had their wings, and Happy was carrying Zeref. "Okay guys let's go find the girls." Said Natsu as he started to fly. "Right behind you." Said Laxus as he flew after him. As the boys were flying around they were trying to find the girls scent. When they kept flying up Natsu caught the scent of Lucy. "I found them." Said Natsu as he flew towards the place where the girls were. "Natsu, use your fire to make an hole in the wall so we can get the girls." Said Jellal as he was getting closer. "Okay Romeo, do you want to help?" Asked Natsu as he got his fire ready. "Yeah." Yelled Romeo as he flew faster to catch up to Natsu. "Okay, one the count of 3 we will throw our fire at that wall." Said Natsu as they got closer. "Okay." Said Romeo as he got his fire ready. "1.......2.......3 now." Said Natsu as they threw their fire at the wall as a huge debris cloud was in the way.

     Once the cloud was gone Natsu could see Lucy. He ran and grabbed her hand. As they were running back to the hole with the other guys grabbing the girls hand he heard Lucy ask. "Natsu, what are you doing? This is a 30 foot drop." Natsu just laughed and said, "Come on Luce, don't you trust me?" After he said that he ran faster and started to glow. Lucy noticed this and yelled, "That hole is too small for you guys to transform." Natsu laughed and replied, "Well it's a good thing we aren't transforming here." And jumped out the window and transformed into his dragon form. "When he was done transforming and was flying back and Lucy was not in too much shock anymore she yelled, "YOU'RE CRAZY!" And that made him laugh, the others were catching up and the soldiers started to follow them back.

     When they got back to the castle the boys transformed, when they turned back to the girls they ran to them and gave them a huge hug. "Thank you." Said Lucy as she hugged Natsu. The boys hugged the girls back and started to walk back to the castle with the soldiers bringing the Redpine King along. When they got to the Judes office they opened the door and the girls ran to the Jude and gave him a big hug. "I'm so glad you girls are safe." Said Jude as he hugged the girls back. The Redpine king started to get impatient and asked. "So what are you going to do with me?" Jude looked at the Redpine King and smiled, "You will be in prison for the rest of your life." The Redpine King's smile vanished completely. "You can't do that, I have a kingdom to run."

     Gajeel walked up to the Redpine King, "Yes he can actually." Gajeel said with a smirk. "What did I even do to deserve this?" Said the king trying to act innocent. Once the boys heard that they were fuming. "What did you do to deserve this?" Natsu said as he got ready to fight the king. "YOU, kidnapped the girls, had the Heartfilia Kingdom fight many wars, for what." Natsu exploded in anger. "While we were still in the Redpine Kingdom he said he did this because he was bored and wanted to have fun." Said Lucy as she was by the other girls. "YOU DID THIS BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS FUN!" Natsu and Jude said at the same time. "Now you're really getting locked up for the rest of your life." Said Zeref as he was restraining his brother from hitting the Redpine King.

     Lucy walked over to Natsu and tried to calm him down. "Natsu, you need to calm down." Lucy said calmly. "He's not going to calm down for a while, it would be best if I just hold him back until they take the king away." Said Zeref as he was trying to focus on holding Natsu back. "General, get some guards to come get the king so we can get this over with." Said Jude as he tapped his desk impatiently. The General went to get a few soldiers that were outside the door to grab the king and take him away.

     After the guards took the king away Natsu turned to Jude. "Could the boys stay for dinner since it is getting late?" Said Lucy. "Sure I wouldn't see why not." Said Jude as he looked at the boys with a smile. "Well let's go to the dining room and eat." Said Erza as she started to walk to the door. When they got to the dining room they sat down and started to eat. "So what do you wanna do tomorrow?" Romeo asked as he looked at everyone. "Relax." They all said at the same time. They laughed and continued eating. "You guys can stay here and we can relax and watch movies tomorrow." Said Mavis as she finished her food. "Yeah that sounds good." Said Gray. They all finished and went upstairs to go to sleep. "Good night." Everyone said and went to bed.

Hope you liked the chapter, picture and characters do not belong to me they belong to their rightful creators. I hope you have a great day/night.