chapter 15.

Jeongguk let out an irritated sigh as he stepped inside Taehyung's home after hours of trick or treating. He had rushed the decorations with the two kids who told him that everyone but them had forgotten about the day.

"Look how much I got!" Mina stood in front of Jeongguk who shut the door behind them with an exhausted face. Luckily for him, the two were exhausted enough to go straight to their rooms to do whatever Jeongguk didn't care about.

He looked around the house that had decorations now falling off due to the three poorly sticking them on. They were missing what would've stopped them from falling, and that was Taehyung.

Where is he? It's so late. Jeongguk pursed his lips together and began to switch off the lights downstairs. He made his way over to where Mina was which was in Minjoon room pouring all the candy onto the small bed.

"You two shouldn't eat all that, you'll get sick," Jeongguk crossed his arms as he towered over the two who ignored him and began to trade their candies.

Jeongguk watched Minjoon with curious eyes, how he's mouth would open but then shut in hesitation. There was a look of nervousness on his face constantly whenever he tried to speak.

"Why doesn't he talk?" Jeongguk asked with a raised eyebrow whilst Mina turned to him and glanced at Minjoon with an unsure look.

"We're not allowed to talk about it, it makes Taehyung upset and then he cries," Mina awkwardly replied and slowly began to take candy from the two piles and analyse it. She wasn't paying attention though, a sad look was etched into her face.

"So what? Everyone cries, and I won't tell him you told me," Jeongguk crouched down on the floor with a promising look, "Is it something serious?"

"We don't want to see Taehyung cry, it gets really bad when he does," Mina rubbed her hands together uncomfortably,

"What do you mean?" Jeongguk wondered what was the reason, he had seen Taehyung cry multiple times and it wasn't anything special. He'd cry and run off to somewhere which always made him look pathetic.

"He can't breathe, like really bad and it happens every time he cries so we don't talk about what happened before," Mina explained with a sad look, "He has to take medicine for it, but he never does because he always forgets,"

Jeongguk began to feel bad the two had to deal with such a thing, "Don't worry about it, he's just being dramatic," he smiled and stood up again.

"Where is he?" Minas doe eyes followed him with worry.

Taehyung awkwardly sat in front of Jimin who had sharp eyes glaring at him the entire time. It contrasted with his that were gentle and constantly looking over to Hoseok who was getting them drinks.

"You don't talk that much, how come?" Jimin leaned against the couch he was sitting on with a suspicious look on his face.

Taehyung felt his heart race, "Um," he forced a higher tone, "Just shy," he cracked out and nervously bouncer his leg.

"How long have you two been dating for then?" Jimin picked up the drink immediately after Hoseok placed it onto the table and sat down too.

"1 year."

"3 months."

Taehyung glanced at Hoseok with a panicked look who cleared his throat and spoke up, "1 year and 3 months,"

"Right," Jimin yawned, "Kiss each other, I don't think you have a girlfriend, Hoseok," he smirked when Taehyung's eyes widened and so did Hoseok's.

"Um, I need to go to the toilet first," Taehyung stood up and felt his ankles twist due to heels which he knew Jimin laughed at. He turned to Hoseok and shot him a glare before stumbling away to the toilets.