chapter 13.

"Hoseok, Hoseok listen to me-"

"What do you mean listen?! Just move!" A rather distorted voice cracked against his headset that Taehyung had poorly on.

"The fuck do you mean move?!" Taehyung pointed at the screen even though Hoseok wasn't with him. He groaned as he ran straight, unable to turn anywhere due to Hoseok chasing him with a car and police after them, "We're going to fail this mission,"

"I can't go anywhere, I'll die if I go off this road,"

"Disembark the vehicle! Hurry there's police in front!" Taehyung gasped and bounced his knee nervously, "Disembark!"

"What?!"

"DISEMBARK!"

"THE FUCK IS DISEMBARK?!"

Taehyung groaned loudly into the mic, "Get out of your fucking car!" Unfortunately, the second Hoseok stepped out of the two were shot by the officer's. What was worse for Taehyung though was the door opening revealing his least favourite people.

"You're still playing? You should get off that your friends here," Mr. Kim pointed at Jeongguk who rolled his eyes at the term friend.

"Yeah I am, bye Hoseok," Taehyung mumbled switching the PlayStation off before Hoseok could say bye.

"Have fun you two," The man smiled before leaving and letting Jeongguk shut the door behind him.

"Aren't you taking days off to rest?" Jeongguk raised an eyebrow as he made his way over. Taehyung just hummed watching him sit beside him comfortably and yawn, "I feel like I fucking live here from how much I have to come over,"

"No one asked-"

"Jesus Christ can I not have a single conversation with you where you don't argue-"

"I wasn't even arguing! You cut me off before I could even finish my sentence!" Taehyung felt frustration from playing with Hoseok get worse.

"I didn't cut you off," Jeongguk leaned against the beds headboard, smirking knowing that he winding Taehyung up.

"Just shut up," Taehyung decided not to entertain Jeongguk and took out his phone to read the classroom post containing all the details.

Jeongguk watched him with a bored expression and thought carefully about what to do, "Do you have any alcohol?"

Taehyung gripped onto his phone tightly and felt his heart skip a beat, "No, no one's allowed to drink here,"

"Your dads that strict? He seems like such a nice guy though," Jeongguk sounded surprised. He was also confused as to why Taehyung looked so tense and was just staring at his phone with a tight jaw, "You know what, I haven't seen your mum since I've been here-"

"My parents are divorced, I don't see her," Taehyung responded sharply, his voice having hints of anger and he had decided to show Jeongguk it if he asked another personal question.

However, Jeongguk was silent. His mischievous smile faded and he stared at the TV screen where Taehyung was typing the movie up. He remembered when he had gotten the news his parents had divorced the day he started college, and since then it had gotten worse.

Two different expectations from two different people had taken over him during what was supposed to be a fun and relaxed first year. He had always been expected to act a certain way and was raised against certain types of people; lazy, selfish, disgusting and lowerclass.

However, as he grew he realised his parents were those very same people he was made to hate. It angered him, and even now as he sat next to Taehyung with his jaw firm.

"Okay," He spoke after some time with a suffocated voice, "Anyways so we need to watch it in one go, then watch it over again but that time take notes and-"

"Yeah, I know, I read the post," Taehyung rolled his eyes and paused the movie, "Are you gonna stay over?"

"Fuck no."

"Thank fuck." Taehyung mumbled, "Do you need anything? Because as soon as this movie starts we're not talking to each other again,"

"I don't need anything," Jeongguk said his last words. Taehyung started the movie and as stated, the two did not talk at all. The younger was focused on the movie intensely whilst Jeongguk was the complete opposite. His warm eyes looked everywhere but at the TV, it was beginning to bore him already.

Taehyung side eyed him, rolling them when he saw him on his phone typing away or playing a game. The urge to speak took over him, but he kept quiet and put his attention on the movie again.

Jeongguk silently yawned and watched the movie. His eyes grew heavy, the screen tilting occasionally or doubling due to almost closing them. He shook his head and cleared his throat, glancing at Taehyung who had his eyes closed too.

Jeongguk decided to close his too and to wake up to go home. Unfortunately, he lasted 2 minutes when Taehyung suddenly stood up and left the room. He rubbed his eyes wondering where the boy left him to.

Taehyung stepped in with a small carton of banana milk against his lips and tired eyes staring at Jeongguk briefly.

Jeongguk's eyes widened when he saw the carton, images of when the two were kissing popped into his mind and he bit down on his lips nervously.

The fuck is making that face for? Taehyung shot him a judgmental look as he sat back down on his double bed.

It was silent again until Jeongguk spoke with some hesitation, "Do you remember when we kissed?"

Taehyung coughed, choking on his drink, "Y-yeah?"

"Was that your first kiss?" Jeongguk turned to him, smirking when he saw the blush — ignoring the one he had growing from his ears.

"No," Taehyung squeaked as he lied, aggressively drinking the rest of his banana milk.

"You lie so poorly," Jeongguk scoffed and crossed his arms, "How sad, losing your first kiss to someone who doesn't even like you,"

"Don't care."

"Yeah you do."

"Shut up, I said no talking when the movies on," Taehyung glared at him earning a teasing chuckle and some silence after. He turned back to the TV with a sad expression.

I totally don't care.

not updating much cus I'm on holiday atm 😞