chapter 5.

"I'll see you after class," Taehyung yawned as he said bye to Hoseok, walking into his film class with a panicked face.

There was nothing to panic about, but the rush in the morning that had his adrenaline at an all time high was still stuck to him. It increased when Jeongguk who was seated on a desk looking directly at him.

It sent chills down his spine, he frowned and made his way to the back quickly, taking a seat and avoiding his intense gaze.

How the hell am I going to ask him? Taehyung wondered, oblivious to the metal bottle flying his way until it was too late.

"Ah," Taehyung flinched, gripping onto his head tightly. He didn't need to look up to see what happened, the laughter from everyone said enough. Tears prickled his eyes and he stayed in same spot until someone stood beside him.

"Sorry, my hand slipped," One of Jeongguk's friends sighed and picked up the bottle, purposefully swinging it against Taehyung's nose, "Shit sorry," he grinned.

Jeongguk smirked watching the boy grip onto his nose; a laugh almost leaving him when the younger began to shake in the spot like a cold little duckling. An ugly duckling.

"What kind of behaviour is this for 18 year olds?" A voice suddenly spoke making the class snap their heads towards the teacher that walked in furiously, "Do you guys not feel some sort of embarrassment? I can't believe I'm writing a report for someone's an adult, someone who's able to pay bills and do a job."

Taehyung removed his hand from his nose, letting out a shaky sigh when he saw the numerous amount of blood pouring out.

Holy shit- how hard did he fucking hit him?! Jeongguk's eyes widened at the sight, watching the injured boy stumble towards the door.

"What are you staring at Jeon? Go and help him whilst I report you as well," The teacher demanded with a bitter voice.

"Alright calm down," Jeongguk rolled his eyes and followed the boy out, hands shoved into his leather jacket like always and a smug face on display.

Taehyung hated that face. Even though his face felt like there was a massive hole for his nose, he still made sure to glare Jeongguk disgusted. He stopped when he realised that he still needed to ask the boy to have a sleepover.

"Do you want to come to my sisters sleepover?"

"No."

"Why?" Taehyung walked into the bathroom.

"The fuck you mean why? I'm not having some stupid barbie sleepover with your sister, I have better things to do," Jeongguk judged him as he unrolled some toilet paper and placed it against his nose.

"Please, she'll be really upset and- I'll do anything! Literally anything and I'll do it," Taehyung begged the boy who only continued to shake his head. Taehyung wondered what could convince him. What was something someone like Jeongguk would do anything for?

"Shouldn't you go to the nurse for that-"

"I'll give you drugs!" Taehyung suddenly cut him off, jumping when a boy flushed the toilet and walked out.

The two watched him wash his hands in an awkward silence until they were finally alone again.

"I don't do drugs, moron," Jeongguk scoffed and began walking towards the toilet doors, "Go to the nurse," he finished off before leaving him.

Why is he so stubborn?! Taehyung silently threw a fit and continued to clean his nose up.

Whys he so annoying? Jeongguk sat back down in the class, leaning against his chair with a bored expression.

"Now that he's back, let me explain more about this partnered project," The teacher stood up, still visibly angry, "You need to get a partner to watch this movie with and then analyse it. The reason I want you in partners is because it would take too long to watch a whole movie and write up an analysis. I've made a post online for you to see more details."

Fuck that, I'll do it on my own and get a C. Jeongguk immediately decided that was far better than having to work with his annoying friends.

"Shit man, Taehyung gets an A in analysis all the time, I just wacked him in the face too," His friend whispered behind him making the boy have an idea.

"And you four along with Taehyung, you have a meeting with the deputy head about the bullying," Teacher circled the corner as Taehyung walked back into the room.

"Sir, I'm being sent home," Taehyung mumbled as he placed a pink slip on the desk and walked to the back of the class to get his backpack.

"I'll walk you home in case you pass out," Jeongguk took everyone by surprise, rushing over to the boy who hadn't even bent over to grab his bag yet.

"What-"

"Let's go," Jeongguk pulled him out of the class by his arm instantly, letting go once they were outside and a few steps away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you now?"

"I'll go to your sisters kiddy sleepover," Jeongguk spoke making the boy pause, ready to cheer, "Under one condition,"

"I'm not having sex with you." Taehyung frowned.

"The fuck? No! Be my partner for the film assignment," Jeongguk asked and the boy looked at him confused, "It's posted online just read it when you get home, when's this dumbass sleepover and how long is it?"

"Tomorrow, to Sunday morning," Taehyung replied watching the boy take his phone out.

"Just text me when to come," Jeongguk passed his phone to Taehyung who typed his number in and then rang himself to save it. Jeongguk yanked it off and left without saying another word.

I thought he was gonna walk me home?

He won't let you walk at all one day