a look into homo's minds

A SMALL BLUSH overtook Marcy's face, as she set her phone aside. She wasn't sure why she was acting this way, at such a small comment Anne made.

So what if Anne was excited to see Marcy in person? So what if Anne thinks shes pretty? That didn't matter...

Okay.... Maybe it did matter, but Marcy didn't understand why it did.

Even though Marcy was nervous at the idea of the two finally seeing each other, a large part of her was still giddy for the day it happened, she wondered if Anne felt the same...

She suppose she would never truly know unless Anne tells her or until they meet up.

-

Not long after they had finished the conversation over text, Anne had started working out. She was currently doing bicep curls, but wasn't fully invested in it because her mind kept wandering back to Marcy.

To say she was excited to meet up with the girl would be an understatement, she was full of joy and it felt like her heart was gonna leap out of her chest at how happy she was.

Marcy had somehow made her so joyous in the small amount of time they've known each other.

Whenever Anne heard a notification from her phone, she's always running over to it, hoping it's from Marcy.

Everything about this was mind-numbing and a bit nerve-wracking, but in the best way possible.

Still, she couldn't shake off this weird feeling that her friendship with Marcy was different than her other ones, but she chose to ignore that and continue with her workout session, this time, she pushed Marcy out of her mind.

To be continued...