i'm diagnosing you with gay

EVEN AFTER hours had passed and their conversation had stopped, Marcy couldn't help but scroll through the chat and reread them.

A soft smile found its way onto their face, as she kept going over Anne's messages and responses.

Marcy honestly found the girl really cool... And she was glad to be her friend.

She was so distracted and lost in their own little world, she hadn't noticed someone enter her house, with the spare key she gave them.

That was until, they were finally behind her, waiting for her to notice them.

Seconds passed and a small sigh escaped Marcy's lips as she smiled again.

"Holy shit, who are you texting?" They finally spoke, which immediately made Marcy jolt and throw her phone across the room.

She whipped towards the person, only to see light blue eyes staring back at her, and a slightly startled blonde.

"Sasha! What-- When did you come in?"

Sasha winced slightly at the sound of the phone falling to the ground but tried to ignore it, as she only flicked her hair back and smiled.

"Uh... I don't know, not too long ago, but I was here long enough to see you shooting heart eyes at your phone..." She said, trailing off.

Marcy could feel her cheeks heating up, which she brushes off as embarrassment and she quickly shook her head, but before she could deny it, Sasha kept talking.

"Aha! You have a crush? How come I didn't know about this?" She asked and sat down next to her friend.

Marcy sputtered, "W-What? No! I-It's not like that at all, she's just a friend--"

"Cut the crap, Wu. Is she cute?"

Marcy blinked, staying frozen for a minute, what kinda question was that?

Of course Anne was cute! Cute didn't even do her justice, but Marcy knew if she had said that aloud, Sasha would take it out of context.

But she hadn't noticed her silence also made her look more suspicious.

"Oh my frog, you're in love!"

"What--"

Sasha jumped up, grabbing Marcy's hands to pull her up with her, as she grinned.

"Tell me about her, who is she?" Sasha said, a slight glimmer in her eyes.

Marcy knew it was no use trying to deny it, cause once Sasha believed something was true, she stuck with it and was too stubborn to change her mind.

"Well... Her name is Anne... She's this singer, she has an amazing voice, I mean-- wow, her vocals are something else, I'm kinda jealous? But, in a good way! She's pretty, and kind, and, and when I texted her, she didn't think I was weird! She's actually amazing and I don't know how to describe her, but she makes me so happy? Like I haven't felt this excited to be someone's friend ever, and I haven't been this happy for a while and its insane!"

Once Marcy stopped rambling, she was met with Sasha's excited grin, the blonde let go of her hands and took a step back, clearing her throat, while clasping her hands, which only made Marcy confused.

"Marcy... I'm afraid I have some bad news," She said, taking in a deep breath.

"I'm diagnosing you with gay, its the worst case I've ever seen! And fortunately, there is no cure."

Marcy rolled their eyes immediately, of course Sasha would make a big deal out of this.

"Jeez, Sasha. Its not like that, can't I just be friends with another girl?"

Sasha raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms, "Of course you can, I'm living proof of that but, this Anne girl? Nah, you're head over heels."

Marcy scoffed and waved her off, finally going over to pick up her phone, to see that her screenprotecter was cracked, which was expected.

"No, I'm not. I haven't liked someone since--"

"Cutting you off right there! That bitch didn't deserve you, and she can go rot in hell, this isn't about her, Marce, okay?" Sasha said and grabbed ahold of Marcy's shoulders.

Marcy smiled sadly, but nodded, the blonde hesitated but let go of her soon after.

"Anyways, I think this Anne girl is cool, she seems great for you, Marcy. You gotta give her a chance!"

Marcy crossed her arms, "You're acting like she likes me."

"She might!"

"She's straight, even if I did like her, she would never like me."

Sasha's shoulders slumped, but she could tell Marcy didn't want to talk about this anymore so she nodded, changing the subject.

"Well, I met this guy, he had a girlfriend though, but he flirted with me? I bet he'll be pissed if I take his girl instead, fucking jerk."

Sasha kept rambling and Marcy nodded along, letting the other girl know she was listening.

But every so often, she would glance at her home screen, hoping to see a notification pop up from a certain person, but it never did.

Eventually she was gonna give up, as she put her phone back down, but once she felt it vibrate, she immediately checked to see who it was.

And once she did, a smile crept on her face.

anneboonchuy
MARCY MY LOVE
YOU BETTER COME HERE LITTLE BITCH
or else I'll divorce you fr 🙄

To be continued...