The First DM

MARCY had just been lounging around most of the day. She didn't have anything to do and was bored out of her mind.

And whenever she tried to do something productive, it'd usually end up with her rolling her eyes and going back to lie down on her bed.

She sighed and decided to scroll through social media, wondering what was going on, so she opened Twitter.

Until one Tweet caught her eye.

annabanana @anneboonchuyy
sooo i'm bored out of my mind, and yk i should probably be doing something useful like writing a song... but here i am on twitter
400k 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 200k 𝗊𝗎𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 900k 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

Marcy couldn't help but chuckle, since this was the exact situation she was going through. She decided to click on the person's profile, and saw that she was a famous singer.

They had only heard of her a few times, but Marcy never outright searched for her music, she pursed her lips and decided to open Spotify, while putting her headphones in her ears, they clicked on the first playlist of Anne's.

The beat had already started before a pretty voice had started singing.

"I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room, 'cause all I see are girls too good to be true, with paper-white teeth and perfect bodies, wish I didn't care."

Marcy closed her eyes and let herself get lost in the melody.

"I know their beauty's not my lack, but it feels like that weight is on my back, and I can't let it go. Co-Comparison is killing me slowly, I think, I think too much, 'bout kids who don't know me."

Marcy opened her eyes and analyzed the lyrics, she couldn't help it when she was a songwriter herself.

The lyrics were a little... too relatable.

She listened a bit more, and the lyrics only got more and more relatable.

"All your friends so cool, you go out every night, in your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're livin' the life. Got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend, too, I wanna be you so bad, and I don't even know you. All I see is what I should be. Happier, prettier, jealousy, jealousy. All I see is what I should be. I'm losin' it, all I get's, jealousy, jealousy."

The only part she didn't relate to was the boyfriend part, but sometimes she did wish she were... someone else, someone with an easier life that didn't have to worry about what gender they liked.

She sighed and took off her headphones once the song ended, she honestly couldn't believe she hadn't listened to Anne Boonchuy earlier, but now that they have, she was definitely gonna listen to her more.

She pursed her lips as she pulled up Anne's Instagram, she was pretty, and talented?

She had to tell her what she thought of her.

marcywashere
BYE I JUST LISTENED TO ONE OF YOUR SONGS AND YOUR VOICE IS KILLER
IN A GOOD WAY, LIKE MISS ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL MY HEART?

Marcy honestly hadn't expected a reply, or for her to see it, but when she heard her phone ding, she had seen that the girl had texted back.

anneboonchuy
LMAO THANK YOU SWEETHEART!! :)
and maybe... looking at your page, you're really pretty! 🤗

marcywashere
NO YOU
also sweetheart? 😳👀

anneboonchuy
i said what I said
BUT UHHH NOT TO SOUND ARROGANT... can you tell me which song you listened to? i wanna see if i agree with your taste or not

marcywashere
oh you will trust me
it was jealousy jealousy made by the most beautiful girl ever
don't know if you heard of her... her name is Anne Boonchuy or something?

anneboonchuy
oh nah i've never heard of that girl a day in my life

marcywashere
lemme tell you more about her then.. she's REALLY pretty, a brunette and my wifey ngl

anneboonchuy
WIFEY!??
I-- okay

marcywashere
didn't hear a complain
sus

anneboonchuy
you're lucky i like you, otherwise you would've gotten blocked

marcywashere
ooh i could've been blocked by THE Anne? Somebody pinch me
also you like me?

anneboonchuy
i take it back, i hate you

marcywashere
*love
its okay luv i know it was the autocorrect

anneboonchuy
sure... let's go with that

To be continued...

(A/N) Stan Olivia Rodrigo fr, she's my favorite artist along with Taylor Swift, and Johnny Orlando. 💪