awesome gaydar

WHILE ANNE had spent the morning with her best friends, Marcy had also been spending it with her friend.

She started the day early, not because she wanted to, but because her and Sasha had made plans to have breakfast together, so she kinda had to.

While Marcy had wanted to go out at some nice café or something, Sasha had insisted on making Marcy home-made breakfast.... Not that she was very good at it.

The blonde had actually burnt two out of the three pancakes, but kept saying it added flavor and it was just a bit crispy.

"Marcy, quit being dramatic! You've eaten worse things, like bugs! A slightly burnt pancake won't kill you." Sasha huffed, as she sat across from the other girl.

Marcy raised an eyebrow, a skeptical look crossing her face, "Slightly burnt, she says. Anyways, yeah I've eaten bugs but at least with that, I knew what was coming! I don't wanna eat these pancakes."

Sasha sighed before putting on her best pout and scooting closer to Marcy.

"C'mon! For me?"

"That may work on every other person, but not me, Sash. You should know this by now." Marcy said, crossing her arms, showing that she wasn't gonna budge.

The blonde sighed and finally admitted defeat, she ended up throwing away the 'slightly' burnt pancakes and let Marcy have the good one, she wasn't that hungry anyways.

Marcy had began cutting the pancakes and stuck a fork into a piece, she lifted the food to her mouth and chewed, while Sasha creepily stared.

They swallowed before saying, "Why are you weirdly staring at me?"

Sasha stayed quiet before saying, "No reason... On a totally unrelated note, how are you and that girl I saw you texting, like days ago, doing?"

Marcy stopped mid-chew before meeting Sasha's icy eyes.

They narrowed their eyes at her, wondering where she was going with this.

"Anne? Um.... Me and her are good, last time we talked was like last night, why?"

Sasha tried to hide her smile but failed, and ended up taking a sip of her iced coffee to hide her excitement. "No reason,"

Marcy knew her best friend was lying, and stood up straighter.

"Why were you so smiley about it?"

"Marce, I told you already, no reason! This iced coffee is just that good, I guess. Got me smiley, you know? Nothing more to it."

The green-eyed girl didn't buy it, but let the silence loom.

She knew Sasha would give herself away.

And she did.

"So, you sure you don't like this Anne girl...?"

Marcy's eyes widened at the question, she took a small gasp in that resulted in her choking on her own spit.

Sasha leaped up and went to her side to try to slap her back a little to stop the coughing, soon after Marcy's coughing fit ceased, and she went back to her seat.

"W-What kinda question is that?!" She said, her voice sounding slightly raspier than usual.

Sasha nonchalantly shrugged and leant back a little, "I mean, I stalked her Instagram the other day, and she's cute, and you seem to get along well, so, you know?"

Marcy's lips creased downwards, she didn't understand what was going on.

"No, I don't get what you're saying, and quite frankly, don't want to." She muttered and stabbed the pancake with her fork before bringing it back up to her mouth.